The Flavour Mill - Flavour Request Thread

DizZa

FOGGAS
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Every DIY'er will tell you that variety is what makes the heart happy, we know that.

What would you like to see from us next?

This is in stock at the moment.

Last edited:
All noted, we are very close to placing our next couple of orders!

awesome - will the cap flavours be live on monday?

also i meant fw - yellow cake ... i see alot of recipes using fw lately and since im not anywhere near good enough to start trying my own juices so sticking to the recipes are my only option...

awesome - will the cap flavours be live on monday?

also i meant fw - yellow cake ... i see alot of recipes using fw lately and since im not anywhere near good enough to start trying my own juices so sticking to the recipes are my only option...

Yes the Capella will be live on Monday!
Tried an tested recipes is the best starting point.

Agreed, the FW range is a must. Their Yellow Cake and Hazelnut are some of the most popular additions to many recipes. Others I enjoy are their Grape Soda, Banana and Milk Chocolate.

Would also like to see TFA Vanilla Cupcake, FA Liquid Amber and Cap Cinnamon Danish Swirl. Then there is INW which have got a very popular Biscuit.

Might be a good idea to look at popular recipes online and stock concentrates accordingly.

My little list:

TPA:
Champagne
Papaya
Raspberry sweet

CAP:
Passionfruit
Cool Mint

FW:
Green Goblin Energy
Creme de menthe
Jungle Juice
Hard Candy
Watermelon

FA:
Almond
Torrone
Cola

INW:
Shisha line
Cactus
Biscuit
Milk Chocolate

LA:
Watermelon

Thanks in advance!

INW Milk Chocolate

FA Manderin
FA MTS Vape Wizard
FA Cream Fresh

FW Creme d' Menthe

TFA Vanilla Custard

Thanks in advance!

INW Milk Chocolate

FA Manderin
FA MTS Vape Wizard
FA Cream Fresh

FW Creme d' Menthe

TFA Vanilla Custard

Hi @Glytch we have everything incoming except for FA Manderin and TFA Vanilla Custrard.

INW is out of stock on their Milk Chocolate, I take on what you requested that you want to mix the new Enyawreklaw recipe?
Probably the same reason INW is out of stock on Milk Chocolate, I made a "connection/friend" so I will be bringing in quite a bit very very soon.

Thanks for the request sir!

INW is out of stock on their Milk Chocolate, I take on what you requested that you want to mix the new Enyawreklaw recipe?

Dammit! You'd think he'd have the courtesy to let flavour manufacturers know when he's releasing a new recipe so they can stock up :p

Rough ETA? Before month end?
Hi @Glytch a rough ETA would be at the end of this month or in the first week of the next month. Keep an eye on our Official Flavouring Stock thread here as this is where we will post the dates they become available, we have also updated the list with more flavourings on their way! I think you'll be excited to see INA Milk Chocolate on its way :rofl:

The following is being loaded in stock as we speak. All will be on special for a week! 10ml and 30ml in all these flavourings!

FA Apple Pie
FA Cream Fresh(label delay)
FA Joy
FA Liquid Amber
FA Marshmallow
FA MTS Vape Wizard
FA Nut Mix
FA Tanger (Mandarin)
FA Torrone
INW Biscuit
INW Raspberry
INW Milk Chocolate(at customs)
INW Nugat(at customs)
FW Cake (Yellow)
FW Butterscotch
FW Butterscotch Ripple
FW Creme De Menthe
CAP Chocolate Coconut Almond
CAP Strawberry Taffy

Last edited:
FW butter pecan
FW Banana
FW grape soda
FW Hazelnut
FW Cake Batter Dip

INW Waffle

TFA Black Honey
TFA Coconut Candy

FA Virginia

Last edited:
Other than recipes, I tend to base my flavour preferences/purchases on recommendations by top mixers. These are the FW flavours I've heard recommended as "best in class":

Blueberry
Hazelnut
Graham Cracker
Butter Pecan
Sweet Cream
Tres Leches
Black Licorice
Candy Cane
Swedish Fish
Salted Caramel

Some to add:

Cantaloupe (TPA)