The just mechs thread

Mölly goodness
0fd3e7c85ec454942fb2b2330192b63d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

Got the Furyan on the desk today, Tauren solo on top. Tri core Ni 80 clapton. 7 wraps 0.2. 40T battery. 18 amps, 68 W. Got Somesortof juice that I never mange to let steep long enough. Still very good though, great flavour and thick dense clouds. just right for a crisp day.
img_20210531_104320-jpg.231086

Thought it may be nice to have thread just for the mechs.

Here is my Kennedy Roundhouse and Trickster RDA.

Went with a single 3*26/36 clapton and got .35

I do like that I can go single or dual coil but find that one multi wire works best. You can see how the top cap can spin to close off the dual holes and just have one airflow open.

The only thing I am not happy with this is, is that the vent holes are at the bottom which encourages a positive down battery insertion. Any short will now vent that battery. Positive up will fire the coil instead. At least this is how I understand it.

So come on, show us your mech and build.
@jamesvapes_sa

Happy to finally contribute to this thread!
Who knows, maybe a tube will follow soon!E72BFB07-9FD2-4859-B5A0-FC6D7A54B144.jpeg

I’ve never had a Hadaly, but I think their AF ports are lower down on the top-cap, are they not?

Vape Mail Baby! Luxury Vaping in Spain is an outstanding outfit! Great products and fast and efficient service and DHL from Spain to South Africa is really fast! Baby Choo checking out the parcel!
View attachment 234349

I’ve never had a Hadaly, but I think their AF ports are lower down on the top-cap, are they not?

I can't really remember. I had a few Hadaly clones, but didn't like them at all. Strange, because the Citadel is very similar and I enjoy that. I was lucky enough to get pif'd an original Citadel from @Phill Awesome guy

I can't really remember. I had a few Hadaly clones, but didn't like them at all. Strange, because the Citadel is very similar and I enjoy that. I was lucky enough to get pif'd an original Citadel from @Phill Awesome guy
That’s a special gift for sure! You have certainly looked after it well!

I have 5 authentic Citadel's, it's fuzzy to me how I have so many but I'm sure some of you will understand

p.s. - please don't tell my wife

I have 5 authentic Citadel's, it's fuzzy to me how I have so many but I'm sure some of you will understand

p.s. - please don't tell my wife
So you’re saying you have 5 exceedingly cheap clones that, by sheer luck, look remarkably similar to the authentic? Just in case your wife ever backs us into a corner.

So you’re saying you have 5 exceedingly cheap clones that, by sheer luck, look remarkably similar to the authentic? Just in case your wife ever backs us into a corner.

yes and was very lucky to have won each one in some or other competition !

:DREVIL:

but you'll be surprised to know that I have never ever even tried a Hadaly

of the Psyclone sisters I love them in this order - Citadel, Hadeon, Entheon

Back