The PV Picture Game

69b5f66f6d279f7adc4332a80520a447.jpg

Pv on 2 bottles of e-juice
Pv on a cup of coffee

Attachments

• 1420816707133.jpg
    1420816707133.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 22
:-DI love this thread, keeps me entertained at a late work day on a friday:party:

Fender 1975 replica (by Fender). Strat done and dusted,

20150110_002249[1].jpg

Going American... I like it. Next chalange, PV on a Harley

Edit: Sorry about the pic quality. My phones battery is about to die so the flash wont fire.​

@Arthster Tokai, squier, hondo?

Squier... Still saving for the real Fender. Its also sporting the Seymour Duncan Any Strat pick guard, switch gear and pickups. I think the pick guard is worth more then the guitar. :rofl:

I also have the Cort X-6 with the Floyd Rose, Washburn Idol, Epiphone SG, Epiphone Less Paul 100 and the takamini Acoustic.

Squier... Still saving for the real Fender. Its also sporting the Seymour Duncan Any Strat pick guard, switch gear and pickups. I think the pick guard is worth more then the guitar. :rofl:
NICE! Real fenders are nice, but for the price of 5 Provaris? :rofl:

Totally worth it!:rock:

Fully agree, problem is I took my wife there when I bought the squier, she saw the price tag (Hence the reason I got the Squier) so she will know if I walk in here with that beauty.... I will end up with a hot axe on the street.

Fully agree, problem is I took my wife there when I bought the squier, she saw the price tag (Hence the reason I got the Squier) so she will know if I walk in here with that beauty.... I will end up with a hot axe on the street.
Tell her it's another squier! For drop tuning! :giggle:

I also made the mistake of showing her the difference between a Fender and a Squier. Last time I walked in here with a guit the first thing she did was look at the head stock :(

Lucky for me she didn't know what Epiphone was :dance:

I also made the mistake of showing her the difference between a Fender and a Squier. Last time I walked in here with a guit the first thing she did was look at the head stock :(
There is now way around it, get her playing, then she will understand! :clap:

The closest I could get to a Harley @Arthster , please excuse the Marlboro logo:hit:
Next challenge is PV balanced on another PV!
2015-01-25 02.15.08 1.jpg

not actually :)

IMG_0819.JPG

next challenge: PV in the sun

Back