Time to quit sale

Daniel

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Ok so flat on my back , again with bronchitis , decided time to give my lungs a rest.

I might keep the Reo Grand just as a backup , who knows :)

Condition on all items are as new , unless stated otherwise.
I reserve ther right to withdraw at any time blah blah and all that ....
Shipping is on the buyers expense.
Pickup can be arraged for Midrand/Centurion area , just let me know in advance.
First "Dibs!" followed by prompt PM and payment get's it
Only trades I will consider are Reo Mini or Grand SL + BF Atty , yes yes I know I just sold a mini but I'm back and missing my mini already.....

Or Take the whole shebang for : R 2400 , that's a massive bargain!

So in no particular order , as not to hurt any of their feelings as they have served me well ....

Atlantis Authentic - R250
Atlantis Clone - R180
CF Mod (no battery incl) - R250
Aspire Coils (pack of 5 , sealed 0.5ohm) - R180
Aspire Coils (pack of 5 , 2 in each Atlantis each aboout a week old , 0.5ohm) - R150
Aspire FT Coils (2 x 5 packs 1.0ohm still sealed , not got round to testing them , just want what I paid for them) - R200

M16 mech mod (clone) - R150
LPG mini mech - R150
Orchid clone - R170
KUI V2 + extras , never used (please note RM2 NOT included) - R550
Tugboat V1 Clone RDA - R200

Nemisis Mech Clone , some scratches - R270

Various odds and ends :
Istick folding jobbie - R100

Last edited:
Sad to see you go dude, I hope you get well and hopefully we see you soon!

GLWS :)

Hay man, sorry the take the thread over in a sense, but I am looking at getting myself a new vape, after they broke in and stole my previous goblin and sigelei. I am not a pro when it comes to vaping but what in this list will be in the same kind of class as what I had previously?

Hay man, sorry the take the thread over in a sense, but I am looking at getting myself a new vape, after they broke in and stole my previous goblin and sigelei. I am not a pro when it comes to vaping but what in this list will be in the same kind of class as what I had previously?

I would look at my other thread :p , pretty much what you might be looking for :)

thx guys , I will still be around giving everyone some carrots :p ... still deciding on the Reo though ....

So I am guessing you not coming to fetch the u-Cans? :D

LOL Argh forgot totally , guess I can still use them as pill boxes , just flat in bed bud , can we arrange for some time next week ? Sorry man totally forgot , a deal is a deal .....

LOL Argh forgot totally , guess I can still use them as pill boxes , just flat in bed bud , can we arrange for some time next week ? Sorry man totally forgot , a deal is a deal .....
HEHEHE, All good man ... no need to take them if you not going to use them.

Wow, quite the list.

I am really keen on the plastic drip tips, would you consider R200?

Can you tell me more at this item

Ah ok , that was the V1 KUI , which was sold sorry , but I still do have the V2 for sale (the grey Hammertone one) + Optinal Stillare or Atomic BF atties for R250 each :) , will throw in one Efest battery for R100 as well :)

Wow, quite the list.I am really keen on the plastic drip tips, would you consider R200?

Thank you , R200 seems fair , which bag are you referring to the one with the black or colored drip tips ?

OP post updated with new Pic of V2 KUI (2nd row 2nd pic) + pic of stillare (last row last pic) :)

Ah ok , that was the V1 KUI , which was sold sorry , but I still do have the V2 for sale (the grey Hammertone one) + Optinal Stillare or Atomic BF atties for R250 each :) , will throw in one Efest battery for R100 as well :)

Thank you , R200 seems fair , which bag are you referring to the one with the black or colored drip tips ?

Was thinking of the coloured drip tips, must admit, was just looking for plastic tips, are they all plastic? If so, will buy them all??

howzit. I will either take the KUI with a BF dripper or the ego one combo. Tell me what ego one is this, the 1100 one?

@saiman its the 2200mah much better batt life and not much bigger than the 1100 pm for pickup and payment details.

Ok so flat on my back , again with bronchitis , decided time to give my lungs a rest.

I might keep the Reo Grand just as a backup , who knows :)

Condition on all items are as new , unless stated otherwise.
I reserve ther right to withdraw at any time blah blah and all that ....
Shipping is on the buyers expense.
Pickup can be arraged for Midrand/Centurion area , just let me know in advance.
First "Dibs!" followed by prompt PM and payment get's it
*NO TRADES* *Combo deals take preference*

So in no particular order , as not to hurt any of their feelings as they have served me well ....

Atlantis Auth - R250
Atlantis Clone - R180
CF Mod (no battery incl) - R300
Aspire Coils (pack of 5 , sealed 0.5ohm) - R180
Aspire Coils (pack of 5 , 2 in each Atlantis each aboout a week old , 0.5ohm) - R150
Aspire FT Coils (2 x 5 packs 1.0ohm still sealed , not got round to testing them , just want what I paid for them) - R200

M16 mech mod (clone) - R170
LPG mini mech - R170
Orchid clone - R170
KUI V2 + extras , never used (please note RM2 NOT included) - R600
Ego One + Free Subtank Nano (I got it for free) Combo deal ONLY don't even ask - R750
Hana 30W Clone (black) some marks on side , no batt - R400
Lemo Drop (Black) - SOLD!
Lemo Drop (Silver) - SOLD!
Orchid V6 Clone (I think) - R180
Atomic BF , possibly a clone not sure - R230
Stillare BF , never used - R250
Tugboat V1 Clone RDA - R230

Fuhattan Mech Clone , never used - R300
Nemisis Mech Clone , some scratches - R280

Various odds and ends :

Kuro Coiler Set - think I paid R280 for it from Kimbo
Ceramic Tweezers - R200
Drips tips galore - too may to mention here , make me an offer no silly offers. - TAKEN
Istick folding jobbie - R150

I think that covers it , here are the pics

I will take the Atomic and the stillare BF atty's

Following on hold pending payment/collection/delivery

Orchid V6 Clone
+ Fuhattan Mech Clone - ON HOLD for @Frank Zef

Ego One + Free Subtank Nano (I got it for free) Combo - ON HOLD @saiman

Atomic + Stillare BF
's - ON HOLD @Keith Milton

Atlantis Auth - ON HOLD @kelly22

Back