Timeline of Physiological Changes when you Quit Smoking

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
For all those who have quit or are trying to quit:

Where are you on this timeline?

Physiological Timeline.jpg

I'm between 1 and 5 years (I stopped smoking about 3 or 4 years ago)

3-9 months:campeon:
Feel like my lung capacity must be brilliant coz of the loooong inhales

and keeping it in so i dont blow out too much vapor at work

and keeping it in so i dont blow out too much vapor at work

lol I went to collect some things from Takealot today and while I was at the counter, waiting for them to bring my order through, I was stealth-vaping with my Smok Priv One. It's small - I can hold it in my hand and no-one can see it, but of course they can see the vapour. So I pretended that I was looking for something in my handbag and blew the vapour into it. If anyone saw me they must have thought I'm very short-sighted as I needed to stick my head in my bag to look for something!

lol I went to collect some things from Takealot today and while I was at the counter, waiting for them to bring my order through, I was stealth-vaping with my Smok Priv One. It's small - I can hold it in my hand and no-one can see it, but of course they can see the vapour. So I pretended that I was looking for something in my handbag and blew the vapour into it. If anyone saw me they must have thought I'm very short-sighted as I needed to stick my head in my bag to look for something!
Solution - take a half to three quarter inhale, release fire button but continue inhaling for your normal length of time. Hold breath for 30 seconds before exhaling. Vapour is greatly reduced and possibly eliminated so there is little to no evidence apart from the scent of your juice

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back