Top of 2014 ejuice - thoughts and recommendations please

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
and it would help to have those threads in a sub forum maybe. Here it may get lost :)

I would like to do a vote on SA's best juice for 2014.

Here is what I think would work:

I will create 6 more threads, 3 each for international and national juices. Separated in Fruit, dessert and tobacco.

In those threads everyone can name up to 3 juices. This will become a shortlist then. The 10 most named juices would go then into a poll, lets say beginning to mid December, and at the end of the year there would be selected winners.

Thoughts please?
brilliant. i like it. will give us a good idea of whats most popular and what to add to our own wishlists

Super @Tom
I like what you are doing with these threads.
I will add my inputs on those threads in time.

Perhaps we just need some clarification on what is a Fruit and what is a Dessert

For example, I see you have put Gambit in the Fruit category.
I thought that is an Apple Pie flavour and could be viewed as a Dessert.

Where would I put my Choc Mint?
Dessert?

And some are a mixture of Dessert and Fruit. How shall those be treated?

Not trying to cause problems - just trying to clarify for those who take part.

Super @Tom
I like what you are doing with these threads.
I will add my inputs on those threads in time.

Perhaps we just need some clarification on what is a Fruit and what is a Dessert

For example, I see you have put Gambit in the Fruit category.
I thought that is an Apple Pie flavour and could be viewed as a Dessert.

Where would I put my Choc Mint?
Dessert?

And some are a mixture of Dessert and Fruit. How shall those be treated?

Not trying to cause problems - just trying to clarify for those who take part.
thats why i created this posting too....for everyones input :)

I thought that the "mixed" ones can be named in the group from the members perspective. i.e. Whirling Dervish is a tobacco custard....I feel it is more custard then tobacco and therefore I nominated it in the Dessert group.

However, there should not be the same juice being nominated in 2 categories, I think in that case it should go to the category where it was named mostly. It is first only a shortlist for the final poll.

Ok thanks - that clarifies it then

So we put the juice in the category we think fits best - and they will be extracted and sorted out later.

I like it

Ok thanks - that clarifies it then

So we put the juice in the category we think fits best - and they will be extracted and sorted out later.

I like it
editing starting posts now

and it would help to have those threads in a sub forum maybe. Here it may get lost :)
@Silver or anyone else who can :) maybe also something on the start page....for a voting we need as much input as possible!

hmm...where would you guys put mentholated juices? Do we need to get another category for that?

@Tom I like what you are doing here
I like the new category you created for Menthols and Mints
Go for it -

thats why i created this posting too....for everyones input :)

I thought that the "mixed" ones can be named in the group from the members perspective. i.e. Whirling Dervish is a tobacco custard....I feel it is more custard then tobacco and therefore I nominated it in the Dessert group.

However, there should not be the same juice being nominated in 2 categories, I think in that case it should go to the category where it was named mostly. It is first only a shortlist for the final poll.

@Tom why don't we use yourself seeing as you started the thread and it's your idea, as the point of contact. If we want to nominate a juice we pm the brand and Juice name to you and then you can list of on our behalf. And all we need do is submit a vote. This will avoid multiple entries as well

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@Tom why don't we use yourself seeing as you started the thread and it's your idea, as the point of contact. If we want to nominate a juice we pm the brand and Juice name to you and then you can list of on our behalf. And all we need do is submit a vote. This will avoid multiple entries as well

thats why i mentioned one post only in the beginning post. it would be too much if i had to be in between...i receive the msg, it might sit for a while in my inbox and then repost the vote.

i will edit the starting post again and stipulate that the first entry will be the one that counts. How is that?

thats why i mentioned one post only in the beginning post. it would be too much if i had to be in between...i receive the msg, it might sit for a while in my inbox and then repost the vote.

i will edit the starting post again and stipulate that the first entry will be the one that counts. How is that?

That can work. Jst a side note tho. I've noticed that on this forum all of us like to have a say and add in little bits. So keeping track once the thread goes side ways may become a little hard to manage.

Let's see how it goes and if it goes wild we can always freeze the thread. Clean it up and then re-open it again

That can work. Jst a side note tho. I've noticed that on this forum all of us like to have a say and add in little bits. So keeping track once the thread goes side ways may become a little hard to manage.

Let's see how it goes and if it goes wild we can always freeze the thread. Clean it up and then re-open it again

yip. so far its been kept clean....i hope it stays that way. otherwise I have to ask admins to remove unnecessary comments

yip. so far its been kept clean....i hope it stays that way. otherwise I have to ask admins to remove unnecessary comments
Sounds like a plan. Awesome idea tho. I'll be adding my 2c when I'm. In front of my laptop later on

Back