Trident Spares

ESH

Flavour Craver
LV

Awards
Does anyone know where I can get spares for my trident (clone), specifically post caps.
While trying to build a duel coil a micro black hole appeared and swallowed one of mine ;(.

Do you have any spares of the actual post? My one broke off

Yes there are three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's 3 right, which ones do you need? I might have some extra
trident_parts2.png

something like the top 3?
if so,i would kill for 1,if there are any spare left over.i seem to have discovered the exact black hole,in the exact way.
just checked your for sale thread hoping i could bundle it with the nemi magnets...but alas.too late

Are all of you missing parts?
This is what I have, middle post broke as you can see.
32ad941829bca48ac4a537fff46a4f6f.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415127685.403406.jpg

My one post is also broken

@ESH what do you need and how many? And you @Necris? @Riaz if you would be able to make it work if I send you the base, let me know. I have no idea how shipping would work for these crazy small items though.

@ESH what do you need and how many? And you @Necris? @Riaz if you would be able to make it work if I send you the base, let me know. I have no idea how shipping would work for these crazy small items though.
Lol

Yeah shipping could be a b***h

I just need one post

@Riaz well you can have the base seeing as I have no use for it now, and with a missing post I think I'll have even less :)

I live in Pta but take the train to Rosebank for work

Hi Snape of Vape, yes its just the one post cap that I need, my one true love gave , "well pre-gave", me the trident for my birthday last Friday and as we know these "little black holes of small things disparaging" can be quite a :censored:. I would truly appreciate a post cap if you could spare one.

@Snape of Vape
basically just need the one screw.little silly to ship the single part via courier..sapo,thanks again.
Im sure i will be in JHB soon enough again if it is still around

Will chat to you guys tomorrow but it seems like I can help all 3 out luckily

@Riaz well you can have the base seeing as I have no use for it now, and with a missing post I think I'll have even less :)

I live in Pta but take the train to Rosebank for work
I'm down in Cape Town

Ok met up with @ESH and gave him the one post cap. Now to figure out what to do for you other two...
Major thanks and adulation to Snape of Vape, thank you so much for the post cap. it fits perfectly, now I can attempt a duel coil build.
Master you are a king amongst men.

Not sure if this is in the who has stock thread but I think I have a few of those post cap things. If you guys still need I can check for you tomorrow.

Not sure if this is in the who has stock thread but I think I have a few of those post cap things. If you guys still need I can check for you tomorrow.

Any chance u have spare posts laying around as well?

Will take a look at what we've got tomorrow and let you guys know.

i have a trident than im not using.... i can sell it if someone wants it.......hit me a private msg if you are interested

Back