TWISP CUE | PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Hi @Nooby, thanks for the feedback. Please keep us posted on how it goes, how you are using the Cue and if your issue persists. Do you only use Rebel?

Hi @Nooby, thanks for the feedback. Please keep us posted on how it goes, how you are using the Cue and if your issue persists. Do you only use Rebel?

Hi @Mic Lazzari

Thanks for the feedback. I was using the cue as my only device as I am more leaning to MTL vaping lately. I really enjoyed the cue on my holiday in Dubai, except for the old leaking pods of course. However, the new 1's are definitely leak proof.

I only took rebel due to the mint pods showing some juice spots straight out of new boxes at the twisp stand. A friend of mine also says the burnt taste comes from the rebel only, not the mint or tobacco pods. I will have to give the mint a go, but I do love the rebel better. The cue is currently at home and hardly using it now due to the burnt taste. Perhaps I should try what you advised, but the burnt flavour was consistent with all the rebel pods at basically the same "half" levels.

Thanks

Hi @Mic Lazzari

Thanks for the feedback. I was using the cue as my only device as I am more leaning to MTL vaping lately. I really enjoyed the cue on my holiday in Dubai, except for the old leaking pods of course. However, the new 1's are definitely leak proof.

I only took rebel due to the mint pods showing some juice spots straight out of new boxes at the twisp stand. A friend of mine also says the burnt taste comes from the rebel only, not the mint or tobacco pods. I will have to give the mint a go, but I do love the rebel better. The cue is currently at home and hardly using it now due to the burnt taste. Perhaps I should try what you advised, but the burnt flavour was consistent with all the rebel pods at basically the same "half" levels.

Thanks

Ok @Nooby ... thanks for the follow up info. I am very interested to know how you get along. Please keep me posted.

Have noticed that with one of our very heavy users (nicotine "nazi" ;-)), that drag a lot on the Cue, sometimes a bubble can form by the coil. This can reduce the effectiveness of the wicking in the short term. Usually when you take a few drags then leave the device for a while (as intended - because of the higher nic), this sorts itself out. You can try tapping the cue on the back of your hand or a table surface to dislodge the bubble and have the wicking resume faster ..... but this is was not a problem in our testing.
This could be the best product for seasoned vapers as well as people starting out except for one minor issue... The pod prices.

Im seriously tempted to get 2x cues and give this a go but my concern is I will be running through 2 to 3 pods daily.

Is there any discount perhaps for people who want to buy say 20 pods at a time or is it a flat rate of R45 a pod?

If we can now just get these pods at better prices I really think that this will be one of the best products for starters and discreet vapers on the market.

And if there were more flavours, I might be tempted to buy a Cue to use when driving.

This could be the best product for seasoned vapers as well as people starting out except for one minor issue... The pod prices.

Im seriously tempted to get 2x cues and give this a go but my concern is I will be running through 2 to 3 pods daily.

Is there any discount perhaps for people who want to buy say 20 pods at a time or is it a flat rate of R45 a pod?

Noted, @Christos
I will pass your request on to the sales team.

I don't mean to presume - but I highly doubt you will go through that many pods in a day. Perhaps check in with some of the other users here on the forum. How long does a pod last you guys on average?

And if there were more flavours, I might be tempted to buy a Cue to use when driving.

More delicious flavours on the way @Hooked. Vasbyt. We're almost there. China is on Vaykay at the moment (for like a month!) ... December - March is a tough time to negotiate ;-)

Noted, @Christos
I will pass your request on to the sales team.

I don't mean to presume - but I highly doubt you will go through that many pods in a day. Perhaps check in with some of the other users here on the forum. How long does a pod last you guys on average?
I will only be able to tell you once I use a cue exclusively for a day.

I was a heavy smoker and I am a heavy vapes too :D

Hey guys, I thought I would quote Philip's response to a similar concern raised very recently:

"Regarding the price, it is difficult to hit all the right notes with this as its a balance between cost, volume, frequency and efficacy.
Our decision was to model the price on roughly 1.5 packs of cigarettes, which translates into 2ml @20mg/gm. And also price parity with cigarettes @ R30.

Please also understand that these pods are filled in China, and we need to send our liquids there to be filled, and then ship the whole lot back to South Africa. In the future we may see cost savings by bringing the filling process to SA."

So read that if you were a pack-a-day guy, then a pod should last you a day and a half.

Hey guys, I thought I would quote Philip's response to a similar concern raised very recently:

"Regarding the price, it is difficult to hit all the right notes with this as its a balance between cost, volume, frequency and efficacy.
Our decision was to model the price on roughly 1.5 packs of cigarettes, which translates into 2ml @20mg/gm. And also price parity with cigarettes @ R30.

Please also understand that these pods are filled in China, and we need to send our liquids there to be filled, and then ship the whole lot back to South Africa. In the future we may see cost savings by bringing the filling process to SA."

So read that if you were a pack-a-day guy, then a pod should last you a day and a half.
Last time I listened to the pack/ml capacity equivalent I was technically vaping a carton a day. :D

@Johan Coetzee , my latest convert using a Cue confirms a pod lasts him about two days. He was a pack of camel a day smoker (The black box) and managed to quit with no drama at all.

The pod prices are reasonable considering the process and when compared to cigarettes but reducing the price further, combined with a greater variety of flavors, would be a good incentive for more people to try this device and vaping in general.

Regards

More delicious flavours on the way @Hooked. Vasbyt. We're almost there. China is on Vaykay at the moment (for like a month!) ... December - March is a tough time to negotiate ;-)

Yep, I lived in China for 6 yrs and during the Spring Festival everything comes to a standstill. I was astounded when I realised that the banks would be closed for an entire week!!!

@Christos R45 per Cue pod of 2ml (correct?) isn't bad at all - works out to R22,50 per ml. I assume it's a fixed price which is an advantage.

I have the Aspire Gusto Mini and the nic salts pods (4.2ml per pod) cost anything from R115 per pod, depending on the vendor. (R115 is the cheapest that I've found). That works out to R27,38 per ml.

However, I do agree that if one bought a bulk package it would be nice for you to get a cheaper rate.

@Christos R45 per Cue pod of 2ml (correct?) isn't bad at all - works out to R22,50 per ml. I assume it's a fixed price which is an advantage.

I have the Aspire Gusto Mini and the nic salts pods (4.2ml per pod) cost anything from R115 per pod, depending on the vendor. (R115 is the cheapest that I've found). That works out to R27,38 per ml.

However, I do agree that if one bought a bulk package it would be nice for you to get a cheaper rate.
What i mean is, it will be an instant market success if the pods seemingly appear to be cheaper than smoking.

If you can convince the average joe that vaping IS cheaper per 20 cigarettes(lets forget about the entry cost to acquiring a cue as its relatively cheap) i.e. slightly less than a pack of smokes then you have a real game changer.

Now, I used to smoke a lot of cigarillos and it was more economical for me to spend R5000 and get them from a distributor that it was to buy a tin of 20 at a tobacconist.

If i can perceive some sort of buy bulk and save value I will definitely be using a cue to reduce costs etc.

@Mic Lazzari, I bought a cue today and specifically asked if the pods in the box woukld be swapped out. Sales rep said NO.

Come home to unbox and I am not impressed with this...

Should the pod be covered in liquid inside the packaging?
20180223_094248.jpg 20180223_094640.jpg

That must be the old stock. I picked up my cue pods yesterday and was extremely impressed with the new pods so much so that I even picked up myself a vega.
62f579aa96833cbe9cf4ef352cf516f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

@Mic Lazzari, I bought a cue today and specifically asked if the pods in the box woukld be swapped out. Sales rep said NO.

Come home to unbox and I am not impressed with this...

Should the pod be covered in liquid inside the packaging?
View attachment 123540 View attachment 123541

Hi @Christos , yes those are the old pods. They should have swapped them out for you if there is evidence of leaking or cracking. *sigh*
Which kiosk did you go to and do you know who helped you? I will sort it out immediately for you. Sorry for the trouble.

Hi @Christos , yes those are the old pods. They should have swapped them out for you if there is evidence of leaking or cracking. *sigh*
Which kiosk did you go to and do you know who helped you? I will sort it out immediately for you. Sorry for the trouble.
PM Inbound.

That must be the old stock. I picked up my cue pods yesterday and was extremely impressed with the new pods so much so that I even picked up myself a vega.
62f579aa96833cbe9cf4ef352cf516f5.jpg

Awesome @hot.chillie35 . The Vega is a very handy mod we have made a ton of user enhancements. I urge you to go through the User Manual and check out all the Smart Mode functionality like the new Smart Curve firmware (you need to upgrade to 3.08) and the Smart Vape Time and Puff Counters with trend line functionality. If you progress to more STL type vaping, I really recommend you test out our newer Nimbus and Cumulus tanks ... the flavour is next level ;)

Picked up my pods yesterday. All changes made is excellent as and the twisp cue Is once again the best mod available. Had no problems whatsoever it. Its confirmed that the product is fixed and it survived a day with heavy use. Still using the same pod flavour is excellent. Well done on the fix @mic lazari @hp botha and @Twisp

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Thanks @Mic Lazzari. After sales support is exceptional.

Just need to take the leaking pod back and replace it some time but I'm pretty stoked at the speed and efficiency of support.

Awesome @hot.chillie35 . The Vega is a very handy mod we have made a ton of user enhancements. I urge you to go through the User Manual and check out all the Smart Mode functionality like the new Smart Curve firmware (you need to upgrade to 3.08) and the Smart Vape Time and Puff Counters with trend line functionality. If you progress to more STL type vaping, I really recommend you test out our newer Nimbus and Cumulus tanks ... the flavour is next level ;)
Thanks. I'm heading to the twisp office today but I am happy with my purchase. Resistance changed my tank to a Mtl tank and its really a clever mod, it picked up the coils on its own. I enquired about the tank yesterday but I wasn't sure as to my vaping style yet.Thanks for the tank suggestion I will be checking it out

Back