Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Item being sold: UD Bellus

Selling Price: R380

Condition
: Perfect.Spotless Condition

Age of the item
: 1 Month.Only used it once and then packed it away.

Location of item
: Centurion

Delivery/Collection
: Delivery at Buyers expense or can be collected in Centurion.

Reason
: Not being used.To many Tanks.

Picture here
:

Attachments

• 20160208_215837_resized.jpg
    20160208_215837_resized.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20160208_215852_resized.jpg
    20160208_215852_resized.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Just bought one second hand. It's an amazing tank so far. Subtank mini gathering dust!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Item being sold: UD Bellus

Selling Price: R380

Condition
: Perfect.Spotless Condition

Age of the item
: 1 Month.Only used it once and then packed it away.

Location of item
: Centurion

Delivery/Collection
: Delivery at Buyers expense or can be collected in Centurion.

Reason
: Not being used.To many Tanks.

Picture here
:
eish baba , i are bargain. the puff station is selling bran spanking new R400
i are pay R300

Hey bud

nothing personal i was making an offer , and in the light of the community and for all fairness towards fellow vapors i shared a good deal.
dont see how this can be derailing. this is an open forum and i am sure it benefits us all to share good deals. isnt that what classifieds are for :)

Hey bud

nothing personal i was making an offer , and in the light of the community and for all fairness towards fellow vapors i shared a good deal.
dont see how this can be derailing. this is an open forum and i am sure it benefits us all to share good deals. isnt that what classifieds are for :)
You don't share deals in someone's "for sale" thread. Thats just not ethical. He chooses to sell his item at a certain price that he thinks is fair with regards to how much he has paid for it. It's not for you to blatantly try and derail his sale. NOT COOL...

Hey bud

Classifieds is for selling secondhand goods not to share good deals.

@shaunnadan

Can I please ask to delete this listing and have a new one created?

My listing was derailed see responses above.

You don't share deals in someone's "for sale" thread. Thats just not ethical. He chooses to sell his item at a certain price that he thinks is fair with regards to how much he has paid for it. It's not for you to blatantly try and derail his sale. NOT COOL...
since when do you make the rules dubz ? he can sell for what ever he wants , he can sell it for what ever he wants. lets not talk about ethics because this is not parliment , its a classified. have a break and a vape. lif is good vape on

@Dubz has been a active member on this forum for a very long time.He made a lot of valuable contributions to this forum.

He knows how things works here.

You derailed my listing and it doesn't work like that.

Back