Ulcers

@Matthee I usually work on about 3 weeks as a rule of thumb, after that the liquid becomes black and very unpleasant. I just wondered how often others changed theirs.

@Matthee I usually work on about 3 weeks as a rule of thumb, after that the liquid becomes black and very unpleasant. I just wondered how often others changed theirs.
Ok, I get you. Unfortunately my all day device is a Reo with Reomizer (RBA), so I do not have a definitive answer for you. Way back I used to change very frequently (about every 3rd day). Old coil washed, soaked in vodka for quite some time, new coil in...and so on. Then started using coils from vodka (after washing with hot water)....the cycle so continued. Hope it makes sense.

My evod with unflavoured goes about 2 weeks before a wash and rebuild the other clearos about a week. Since I started rebuilding coils I don't clean them just rebuild a bunch of them every 3 weeks and I'm good to go. The darker the juice the harder it is on coils. Thats something else to remember. The flavouring is what has the biggest impact on gunk buildup on the coil.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

So my VM juices arrived yetserday, and all I can say is... THEY ARE THE SHIT! Well done @Oupa ! You have a customer for life!

did try VM liquids and the ulcers is gone after only 3 days vaping on them. big thanks to VM liquids you rock

did try VM liquids and the ulcers is gone after only 3 days vaping on them. big thanks to VM liquids you rock

Well that is bloody marvellous! Have you tasted a difference since switching to 100% VG? My first 100% VG arrived this morning!

Well that is bloody marvellous! Have you tasted a difference since switching to 100% VG? My first 100% VG arrived this morning!

Just noticed you change to VM juices and not 100% VG VM juices! But happy your ulcers have gone!

I dropped my device this morning and I cracked the tank... A whole day at work without vaping, I'm going to die!

I dropped my device this morning and I cracked the tank... A whole day at work without vaping, I'm going to die!
noooo!!! is there nobody in your area that can come help you out with a stand in tank? :(

@Metal Liz Nope. I guess I'm just going to have to forget about Vaping for the day! It really sucks!

where are you situated? if you're in my area i'll be more than happy to come help you out with a setup - even though i can just offer you my twisps for now :) but atleast it's something :)

@Metal Liz Thanks for the offer, but I'm a good 1200km away from you! Although if you fancy a road trip, be my guest ha ha!

hahaha okay, sorry about that... good luck with your day then :) try shoot out at lunch time and go grab a spare tank from home (hopefully you have one) and NEVER leave the house again without having a backup hahaha as Rob mentioned above ;)

@Metal Liz If I get a moment I will shoot off home. Otherwise it's going to be a long day! I've had to learn a hard lesson today!

Does anyone know if the Mini Kanger Protank 2 will fit a Twist battery?

@Matthee Do you know what it's like? I'm using an eleaf mini bcc at the moment, but the rubber o-ring that seals the tank and base keeps shredding and I get juice in my pocket all the time.

@Matthee Do you know what it's like? I'm using an eleaf mini bcc at the moment, but the rubber o-ring that seals the tank and base keeps shredding and I get juice in my pocket all the time.
Have not used a Twisp battery in a long time. But dusted one off (a pass through) and tried with a mPT2. The vape is quite acceptable. Not much throat hit, but that is probably because I am used to far more power on my atomizers.

I've suffered severely from mouth sores two years ago when I quit analogues. That was before I even discovered vaping. So I dont think vaping has anything to do with it either. Doctor explained that vitamin B12 deficiency is the cause. I took B12 shots and multivitamins, but to no avail..the ulcers continued all the time while I was off ciggs.
I relapsed to analogues last year and the ulcers disappeared. Now I'm vaping(Twisp & VK) for two weeks without any ulcers. I'm hoping the pesky buggers will stay away. Either way, I'm sticking with vaping .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back