Unicorn Vomit

Unicorn milk used to make me nauseas.

In fact,I can still taste that stuff just by thinking about it :CRYCRYBABY:

I have a running joke with some mixers that it doesn't matter what FW flavours a vendor gets, they ALL stock Unicorn Vomit. Why, I do not know. It's a rubbish flavour, there are no recipes for it. Yet if a vendor only stocks six FW flavours, you can bet the house Unicorn Vomit will be one of them. There are good FW flavours - Hazelnut, Blueberry, Blood Orange, Yellow Cake, etc. Then there are the Green Goblins and Unicorn Vomits of the FW range.

I can only imagine that FW give it out as a freebie, as in "Oh, you ordered 50 liters of concentrates from us, here, have this 44 gallon drum of Unicorn Vomit on the house as a token of our gratitude!" I can't think of any other reason why it would be so popular among vendors. I can't recall any DIY mixer even talking about it.

It's ostensibly a fruity sherbet type of flavour. If that's your thing, FW Beetle Juice is probably a better choice.

doesn't matter what FW flavours a vendor gets, they ALL stock Unicorn Vomit.

I always knew I was the exception to the rule in a number of things, did not know it pertained to vaping as well. I have never owned a single bottle of Unicorn Vomit, and not sure if I want to either.

Back when i just started vaping there were juice mixers in the cape who made Unicorn Vommit and sold it as is. I got a bottle from a friend and entirely the flavor was a sour worms like flavor..but in all honesty it was horrible....

Back