Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
As part of my last parcel from overseas, I added this Unlimit Hybrid RTA SubOhm Tank from Kizoku.
Kizoku Unlimit 1.jpg Kizoku Unlimit 2.jpg
It's not in my wheelhouse because it's a dual coil postless deck which is not my favourite but I was intrigued by it because of the top AND bottom airflow options and the fact that is a hybrid allowing both you own coils and commercial coils. If you remove the build deck you can pop in a Falcon coil.
Kizoku Unlimit 3.jpg Kizoku Unlimit 4.jpg
It's also an 810 drip tip which I also dislike and it didn't come with a 510 adapter. Luckily I have some spare and I popped that in with one of my better drip tips.

It came with all the other extras like coils, cotton, commercial coil and an additional top fill cap which allows more liquid capacity and tools.

I really was prepared to dislike the tank but after building it and giving it a go I was very pleasantly surprised! I ended up shutting off the top airflow completely and closing the bottom airflow about a third... this tank has as much air as you could ever want.

I put in Dual Fused Claptons 2x28/40 which came out at a resistance of 0.21Ω and I'm firing it at 32 watts. The airflow is nice and smooth and is quieter than my DVarw DL and the Taifun GT IV.
Kizoku Unlimit 5.jpg Kizoku Unlimit 6.jpg
The flavour is really good and despite my initial feelings, I'm really liking the tank! Let's see how we go with it over the weekend... but I don't think it was expensive and certainly way cheaper than the other RTA's in the same package. This was a good buy!
Kizoku Unlimit 7.jpg

Wow, it looks very elegant on that mod @Rob Fisher
What a pairing!
Enjoy it

Back