UWELL NUNCHAKU vs ISTICK PICO 25

Fog-e

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I use a Serpent SMM tank and wondered which of the above batteries would be the best choice and why?
thanks

I use a Serpent SMM tank and wondered which of the above batteries would be the best choice and why?
thanks
Personally I would go for the Pico based on nothing else except a proven track record. I know very little about the Nunchaku.

Sheldon from The Vapery Cape Town had a Nunchucku a few weeks ago and man what a device! A stick mod that uses an 18650 battery, temp and bypass mods with adjustable wattage. It's solid in feel and use. If I were in the market; Nunchucku, no question.

Sheldon from The Vapery Cape Town had a Nunchucku a few weeks ago and man what a device! A stick mod that uses an 18650 battery, temp and bypass mods with adjustable wattage. It's solid in feel and use. If I were in the market; Nunchucku, no question.
Damn... Now I want one and I wasn't even thinking about it. :-D

Personally I would go for the Pico based on nothing else except a proven track record. I know very little about the Nunchaku.
thank you - I was also thinking along those lines but heard good reviews on the Nunchaku so thought I would see what others would do

Thank you, sounds good!

Back