Valley Vapour - Flavour Log

Hey @Carlito. What's up with the dislike on the third post of this thread? Accidental?

any new news on this @drew capella order still on track to come the 13th and did u hear anything about the FA yet ?

any new news on this @drew capella order still on track to come the 13th and did u hear anything about the FA yet ?

@Balsak The ETA on Capella was unfortunately pushed to the 17th. FA has still not dispatched so no ETA as of yet.

Thanks no problem on that as i would have ordered on the monday anyways just to make sure i am at work when the courier arrives

The FlavourArt order has finally dispatched and is on it's way. ETA 19/08/2015.

In a happy coincidence Capella & FA both rocked up today within an hour of each other and a couple days ahead of schedule.

Just Arrived 14/08/2015

FA Vanilla Bourbon
FA Cinnamon Ceylon
FA Custard
FA Dark Bean Espresso
FA Joy
FA Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed)
FA White Peach
FA Strawberry
FA Torrone
FA Vienna Cream

Flavour Art 10ml DIY Concentrates

Capella was mostly a re-stock but there are a few new additions:

CAP Hibiscus
CAP Peanut Butter
CAP Creamy Yogurt
CAP Greek Yogurt

Capella 10ml DIY Concentrates

In a happy coincidence Capella & FA both rocked up today within an hour of each other and a couple days ahead of schedule.

Just Arrived 14/08/2015

FA Vanilla Bourbon
FA Cinnamon Ceylon
FA Custard
FA Dark Bean Espresso
FA Joy
FA White Peach
FA Strawberry
FA Torrone
FA Vienna Cream

CAP Hibiscus
CAP Peanut Butter
CAP Creamy Yogurt
CAP Greek Yogurt

Awesome stuff :rock:.

Dark bean espresso.... I like.....

Let the order begin just one question didn't read threw the treats witch shipping company do u use ?

Let the order begin just one question didn't read threw the treats witch shipping company do u use ?

We use MDS Collivery unless otherwise requested.

We use MDS Collivery unless otherwise requested.
fantastic used those okes before ad had great service another question if i order over the weekend will u ship on monday ?

Just Arrived 14/08/2015

FA Vanilla Bourbon
FA Cinnamon Ceylon
FA Custard
FA Dark Bean Espresso
FA Joy
FA White Peach
FA Strawberry
FA Torrone
FA Vienna Cream

CAP Hibiscus
CAP Peanut Butter
CAP Creamy Yogurt
CAP Greek Yogurt

Orderd thanks!!!!

fantastic used those okes before ad had great service another question if i order over the weekend will u ship on monday ?
@Balsak Yip, correct. Orders placed over the weekend are shipped on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.

Thanks for the order @Paulie

Wooohooo order placed!

@drew, with such a wide selection that you have, it's hard to keep the number of items in the cart to a reasonable number

PS I also see you have dropped your nicotine prices. Nice! :rock:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've had good luck with blueberry surprisingly

Order placed let me know if i ticked something wrong #3469

@drew so you haven't by any chance tried Hibiscus yet?

I'm mighty curious about it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@r0gue z0mbie I've just tasted a drop and it's definitely a unique flavour, not quite sure how to describe it. I actually brought it in for someone wanting to make a beard 64 clone @Dubz. The recipe I saw was 10% CAP blue raspberry cotton candy and 5% CAP Hibiscus.

Thanks for the order @Balsak, what do you mean by "ticked something wrong"?

@r0gue z0mbie I've just tasted a drop and it's definitely a unique flavour, not quite sure how to describe it. I actually brought it in for someone wanting to make a beard 64 clone @Dubz. The recipe I saw was 10% CAP blue raspberry cotton candy and 5% CAP Hibiscus.

Thanks for the order @Balsak, what do you mean by "ticked something wrong"?

Underneath the shipping just check if that is correct for me please

Back