Valley Vapour - Flavour Log

Not cheap, but sooo worth it to me. Last time I bought it was R30 a bottle. Like around the 340ml, but in weird Yank sizes. Spar and other places sel a Frankies Root Beer brand, not nearly as nice, but still okay. The Frankie's Dandelion and Burdock is also great.

I'm a big fan of the frankies root beer! It seems to be really popular because most of the time I look for it there's only cinnamon cola, cream soda and the lemonade left. Been thinking about getting a soda stream and trying a DIY.

@drew I have a root beer recipe somewhere from an American friend. Will post it in a separate thread when I find it

@drew as always, awesome selection. Well done. I was wondering, I don't suppose there is a way of getting around the flavours that say for instance CAP won't fly. e.g. "Cake Batter" I was hoping to get my hands on some.

@drew as always, awesome selection. Well done. I was wondering, I don't suppose there is a way of getting around the flavours that say for instance CAP won't fly. e.g. "Cake Batter" I was hoping to get my hands on some.

@Mitch, co-incidentally I opened a dialogue with Capella yesterday regarding this exact flavour. The outcome all depends on whether they are willing to arrange hazmat shipping and the required documentation.

@Riaz, NY Cheesecake is expected to be back in stock next week Wednesday.

@Mitch, co-incidentally I opened a dialogue with Capella yesterday regarding this exact flavour. The outcome all depends on whether they are willing to arrange hazmat shipping and the required documentation.

@Riaz, NY Cheesecake is expected to be back in stock next week Wednesday.
what on earth is hazmat shipping sounds like a virus lol

what on earth is hazmat shipping sounds like a virus lol

Hazmat = Hazardous Materials

CAP Cake Batter is classified as a flammable liquid because it has a flash point of 42 deg C, at this temperature it can evaporate into the air and be ignited.

Hazmat = Hazardous Materials

CAP Cake Batter is classified as a flammable liquid because it has a flash point of 42 deg C, at this temperature it can evaporate into the air and be ignited.
woah ok thanks for the reply that's pretty interesting

Flavorah Arrival (20/11/2015)

Flavorah is super concentrated, all flavours have a recommended usage between 2-5% with the exception of Lemonade which is 3-7%.

FLV Black Cherry *NEW*
FLV Blueberry *NEW*
FLV Boysenberry *NEW*
FLV Cinnamon Crunch *NEW*
FLV Cream *NEW*
FLV Lemonade *NEW*
FLV Lychee *NEW*
FLV Milk & Honey *NEW*
FLV Orange Citrus *NEW*
FLV Raspberry *NEW*
FLV Strawberry *NEW*
FLV Sweet Coconut *NEW*
FLV Tropical Punch *NEW*
FLV Vanilla Custard *NEW*
FLV Watermelon *NEW*
FLV Wild Melon *NEW*

Flavorah 10ml DIY Flavour Concentrates

Flavorah is super concentrated, all flavours have a recommended usage between 2-5% with the exception of Lemonade which is 3-7%.

FLV Black Cherry *NEW*
FLV Blueberry *NEW*
FLV Boysenberry *NEW*
FLV Cream *NEW*
FLV Lemonade *NEW*
FLV Lychee *NEW*
FLV Milk & Honey *NEW*
FLV Orange Citrus *NEW*
FLV Raspberry *NEW*
FLV Strawberry *NEW*
FLV Sweet Coconut *NEW*
FLV Tropical Punch *NEW*
FLV Watermelon *NEW*
FLV Wild Melon *NEW*

Yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLV Black Cherry *NEW*
FLV Blueberry *NEW*
FLV Boysenberry *NEW*
FLV Cream *NEW*
FLV Lemonade *NEW*
FLV Lychee *NEW*
FLV Milk & Honey *NEW*
FLV Orange Citrus *NEW*
FLV Raspberry *NEW*
FLV Strawberry *NEW*
FLV Sweet Coconut *NEW*
FLV Tropical Punch *NEW*
FLV Watermelon *NEW*
FLV Wild Melon *NEW*

They all have alcohol in them :(

@drew, your flavours keep on growing and although my brain is not frying like @r0gue z0mbie 's I fully appreciate his comment. Lol

Perhaps for the less initiated you could give us a little more info and backstory the way you see it with the new Flavorah range? I appreciate there must be a lot of info online, but it would be great to hear your take. Where does the range fit in? Where is it from? What are these flavours good at? That sort of thing....

@drew, your flavours keep on growing and although my brain is not frying like @r0gue z0mbie 's I fully appreciate his comment. Lol

Perhaps for the less initiated you could give us a little more info and backstory the way you see it with the new Flavorah range? I appreciate there must be a lot of info online, but it would be great to hear your take. Where does the range fit in? Where is it from? What are these flavours good at? That sort of thing....

Flavorah are the new kids on the block, as far as I can tell, they aren't even a year old yet. Where they differ from all the other brands that we carry is that out of the gate they started developing flavours specifically for e-liquid, this puts them a step ahead of the food flavouring companies that are still adapting to the market.

This focus on the e-liquid market means that Flavorah have developed the range to take the guess work out of mixing, theirs flavours all blend well and vape well. They are the first manufacturer I've seen that actually provides accurate percentages for e-liquid use, which is 2-5% for most of their range. They also provide the specific gravity of each flavour, this is basically the weight per ml, which makes for very accurate weight mixing. (This chart will be added to out site soon)

The flavours are all super concentrated and soluble in 100% VG, this is a game changer for cloud chasers, allowing for a very high VG to PG ratio.

Price per ml they are the most expensive on the market but when you take into consideration the super concentration, this is debatable.

Flavorah is US based. All flavourings are made in USA, food grade and FDA listed as safe. No added colouring, sweeteners or diacetyl.

It's going to be interesting to watch Flavorah going forward.

Since they're only targeting the vaping industry, I would imagine they could come up with some interesting stuff in future.

Im surprised they didn't omit alcohol though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's going to be interesting to watch Flavorah going forward.

Since they're only targeting the vaping industry, I would imagine they could come up with some interesting stuff in future.

Im surprised they didn't omit alcohol though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My best guess for using alcohol in all the flavours is that it might be their key to getting the high concentrations and solubility in VG.

Just a dumb question. With VG strictly being an alcohol too, are they using alcohol in the flavours that could cause intoxication, or perhaps just scientifically an alcohol?

Back