Valley Vapour - Flavour Log

Just a dumb question. With VG strictly being an alcohol too, are they using alcohol in the flavours that could cause intoxication, or perhaps just scientifically an alcohol?

FLV contains Ethyl Alcohol.

Just a dumb question. With VG strictly being an alcohol too, are they using alcohol in the flavours that could cause intoxication, or perhaps just scientifically an alcohol?

Yip, as @method1 said. It's Ethyl Alcohol or Ethanol, the same type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages.

AH @drew that's awesome man, We send Hazmat materials all the time with my business, so i understand how sticky they are with shipping. Hopefully they'll come to the party with it.

AH @drew that's awesome man, We send Hazmat materials all the time with my business, so i understand how sticky they are with shipping. Hopefully they'll come to the party with it.

@Mitch, I tried but CAP unfortunately aren't willing to come to the party :-(

Just to clarify in case anyone was wondering, glycerine is a "sugar alcohol". It may sound boozy but it's just the chemical makeup that's similar, it doesn't actually contain any alcohol and you can't get intoxicated from it.

Flavorah are the new kids on the block, as far as I can tell, they aren't even a year old yet. Where they differ from all the other brands that we carry is that out of the gate they started developing flavours specifically for e-liquid, this puts them a step ahead of the food flavouring companies that are still adapting to the market.

This focus on the e-liquid market means that Flavorah have developed the range to take the guess work out of mixing, theirs flavours all blend well and vape well. They are the first manufacturer I've seen that actually provides accurate percentages for e-liquid use, which is 2-5% for most of their range. They also provide the specific gravity of each flavour, this is basically the weight per ml, which makes for very accurate weight mixing. (This chart will be added to out site soon)

The flavours are all super concentrated and soluble in 100% VG, this is a game changer for cloud chasers, allowing for a very high VG to PG ratio.

Price per ml they are the most expensive on the market but when you take into consideration the super concentration, this is debatable.

Flavorah is US based. All flavourings are made in USA, food grade and FDA listed as safe. No added colouring, sweeteners or diacetyl.

Thanks @drew, i loved reading that
Was so interesting and helpful!

Drew is out of CAP new york cheesecake :(

The CAP shipment arrived so NY Cheesecake is back in stock :)

The new additions, CAP Sugar Cookie V2 and CAP Vanilla Custard V1 are also now in stock.

I see the mobile version of your website now has search functionality, thanks @drew that helps a lot :clap:

WOAH... has anyone else tried this recipe?

It is gorgeous.
What the Honeysuckle does to the sweet fruit and sour'ish lime is just stunning.

I saw the recipe on valleyvapour but there werent many votes on ELR. Will give this a try when I order more concentrates

Some new FA additions in stock for the tobacco fans ;)

FA Glory
FA Latakia
FA Perique Black

HIC's Notes on FA Glory:
A new (2015) tobacco blend. FA is after the NET crowd and Hangsen fans with this one. Old Dekang fans would call this a 555: nutty, fairly sweet, brown tobacco. Hangsen fans will compare Glory to Hangsen Highway, and might recognize some tobacco notes like in Hangsen Indian or Arabic (just the sweet tobacco part; Glory is not spicy). Hangsen fans, if you try just one FA tobacco, this is the one to pick. Glory lingers in your sinuses a while after you exhale, like NET tobaccos I’ve vaped. I wonder if there are natural tobacco extracts in Glory. It sure gives me that impression. Exhaled vapor did not offend non-vapers.

I didn’t get any startling flavor changes as it steeped - closed bottle, room temperature - for 4 days or after a long heat-steep. The nutty flavor became richer and the overall vape smoother. I get a rich, creamy undertone with my max-VG - savory, like the crust flavor in FA Apple Pie, but smoother - it took steeping for that to fully develop.

I began at 2.5% and moved down. At 2.5% it’s nutty, rich, bold, “brown” tobacco with dark caramel - sweet, but not dessert-like. Around 2% more nuances emerge. A hint of dark fruit? A little sour note borrowed from FA Toscano? Is that deep vanilla or butterscotch? The complexity will keep you guessing, especially as you vary your vaping power from low (creamiest) to higher (all kinds of interest). I was happiest at 1.75%, about the same strength I’d use FA Toscano or Cuban Supreme standalone. If you taste only nutty tobacco, you probably want to use LESS to taste the full flavor, or let it sit another day or two. (I’m mixing with VT’s “throat hit” nic in VG, with max-VG base).

Glory is going to quickly gain a BIG fan base and become one of the most popular FA tobacco flavors. Standalone Glory will be an adv for many tobacco vapers. I think of most FA tobaccos as ingredients for blends, but Glory needs nothing added to taste complete or realistic. Some might like a tiny bit of Black Fire for more “smoke” effect on the exhale. Some might like adding vanilla-caramel-butterscotch for milder tobacco flavor or to make it more dessert-like. Some might add FA Desert Ship for spice. Inawera fans will reach for their plum flavor or that ashy base. But you’re looking for a 555-type vape, just mix Glory at 2% and you’ll have an easily-mixed bottle of excellence.

FA Description of Latakia:
Old style Imagine the tobacco leaves, gently cured and oak wood fire smoked. A deep taste that takes you on the wild prairie, enjoying a hot cup of coffee at the side of a camp fire.

Suggested percentage 1-2%

FA Description of Perique Black:
The strongest and darkest Harsh and probably the most similar to the real cigarette smoke. Braves can vape it on its own, but it can be used to impart strong notes to aromatic tobacco flavor. A tough guy for tough vapers.

Suggested percentage 1-2%

Thanks @drew, feels like yesterday I requested the Latakia and Perique Black. Order placed! Awesome service man, as always!

The first two shipments for 2016 are in, Flavour Art and Inawera! (14/01/2016)

Also on the way are TFA and Flavor West which are expected tomorrow or Monday and Capella which is expected next week Wed/Thurs.

FA Apple Pie *Re-stock*
FA Cocoa *Re-stock*
FA Cookie *Re-stock*
FA Dark Bean Espresso *Re-stock*
FA Joy *Re-stock*
FA Fuji Apple *Re-stock*
FA Hazelnut *Re-stock*
FA Marshmallow *Re-stock*
FA Meringue *Re-stock*
FA Condensed Milk *Re-stock*

Flavour Art 10ml DIY Concentrates

INW Apple *NEW*
INW Banana *NEW*
INW Biscuit *NEW*
INW Blueberry *NEW*
INW Cactus *NEW*
INW Cherry *NEW*
INW Coconut *NEW*
INW Cola *NEW*
INW Eucalyptus & Mint *NEW*
INW Exotic Fruit *NEW*
INW Mocca *NEW*
INW Nugat *NEW*
INW Pear *NEW*
INW Raspberry *NEW*
INW Wild Strawberry *NEW*

Inawera 10ml DIY Concentrates
(Inawera bulk sizes will be added this evening)

Last edited:
The first two shipments for 2016 are in, Flavour Art and Inawera! (14/01/2016)

Also on the way are TFA and Flavor West which are expected tomorrow or Monday and Capella which is expected next week Wed/Thurs.

FA Apple Pie *Re-stock*
FA Cocoa *Re-stock*
FA Cookie *Re-stock*
FA Dark Bean Espresso *Re-stock*
FA Joy *Re-stock*
FA Fuji Apple *Re-stock*
FA Hazelnut *Re-stock*
FA Marshmallow *Re-stock*
FA Meringue *Re-stock*
FA Condensed Milk *Re-stock*

Flavour Art 10ml DIY Concentrates

INW Apple *NEW*
INW Banana *NEW*
INW Biscuit *NEW*
INW Blueberry *NEW*
INW Cactus *NEW*
INW Cherry *NEW*
INW Coconut *NEW*
INW Cola *NEW*
INW Eucalyptus & Mint *NEW*
INW Exotic Fruit *NEW*
INW Mocca *NEW*
INW Nugat *NEW*
INW Pear *NEW*
INW Raspberry *NEW*
INW Wild Strawberry *NEW*

Inawera 10ml DIY Concentrates
(Inawera bulk sizes will be added this evening)
Awesome news @drew

Hi Drew,

Do you have any idea when you will be getting the TFA Lemon & Lime in again?

Thanks

@CloudmanJHB, TFA has classified Lemon & Lime as a hazmat flavour so we will not be restocking it due to the shipping restriction.

Capella Arrival (19/01/2016)

Mostly a re-stock with the addition of one new CAP flavour, Blueberry Jam! We have had quite a few enquiries regarding Chocolate Glazed Donut, unfortunately we couldn't re-stock it with this order as CAP are out of stock, the next batch is expected to be available in Feb.

CAP Blueberry Jam *NEW*
CAP Cool Mint *Re-stock*
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 *Re-stock*
CAP Vanilla Custard V2 *Re-stock*
CAP Sweet Strawberry *Re-stock*
CAP Double Apple *Re-stock*
CAP Creamy Yogurt *Re-stock*
CAP French Vanilla *Re-stock*
CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream *Re-stock*
CAP Bavarian Cream *Re-stock*
CAP Cappuccino *Re-stock*
CAP Lemon Meringue *Re-stock*