Vamo V3

ZeeZi169

Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
I just reveived a Vamo V3 as a gift from one of my good friends ( or at least he is one now lol ). What is this device like to live with and how good or bad is it? Any pro's and cons

Vamos in the stainless steel versions are good, solid devices and should give you good service. I used a V5 for quite some time. Think it goes up to 15W, which should be good for many commercial clearomizers.

Vamos in the stainless steel versions are good, solid devices and should give you good service. I used a V5 for quite some time. Think it goes up to 15W, which should be good for many commercial clearomizers.

I was basically looking for a device that i could use while driving that doesn't make too much clouds and then my buddy gave me his Vamo V3. which clearomizer would you recommend for it?

I was basically looking for a device that i could use while driving that doesn't make too much clouds and then my buddy gave me his Vamo V3. which clearomizer would you recommend for it?
I would think the Mini Aspire Nautilus should do well on it, but have no personal experience in this regard.

Did he supply a battery and charger also? Going to need that. Well 2 batteries preferably. For on top, anything from older line of kanger products, protanks/aerotanks/etc , should also be cheap to get hold of and you can rebuild the coils very easily and save yourself a bucketload of shekels. Used my vamo for many months and vaped very happily on it. My one mate now is using that vamo and he's pretty happy now also :)

Still have my Vamo V5...solid tube mod, just a bit heavy - comes in handy as a self defense device though :D

The V3 only fires 1.5 Ohm coils and up, so just keep that in mind when choosing an attomizer :nerd:

As @Andre said the Nautilus (mini/standard) would work great on the Vamo with either 1.6 or 1.8 Ohm BVC coils :)

Back