Vanilla Custard Juice

Lyle Abrahams

Watts junkie
LV

Awards
Hi all I'm currently on the hunt for a vanilla custard ADV, something that's isn't toooooooo eggy, but sweet, rich and creamy. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance , VAPE HARD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapor mountain has a lovely vanilla custard

check them out

Have you tried nicotickets custards last stand ?

Nicotickets fan base on the forums swear by it

Vape orenda , whirling dervish

Description

A rich and creamy spiced custard blended with a robust full bodied cured tobacco. Layers of evolving flavor with each vape accented by notes of honey, vanilla and rich succulent berry along a bed of unique full flavored tobacco. Enticing and intriguing guaranteed to captivate and stimulate the senses leaving you always wanting more.

Thanks all for the recommendations I tried to get VM @Oupa to see if I could some today as I'm leaving for jozi to
Jozi morning for a week and I'll be out in sticks so wanted the juice to go with me. I'll have to place orders to try others when I get back thanks again

Hey anybody where I can get some vanilla custard juice today. I'm CT?

Hey anybody where I can get some vanilla custard juice today. I'm CT?

I have a bottle of VapeKing vanilla custard I bought last week. 12mg

Wasn't what I expected, so you can have it if you pass by Benoni tomorrow? (I see you say you are coming to Jozi tomorrow)

Actually took 2 bottles, but steeping the open one hoping for improvements. ;)

I have a bottle of VapeKing vanilla custard I bought last week. Wasn't what I expected, so you can have it if you pass by Benoni tomorrow? (I see you say you are coming to Jozi tomorrow)

Hi the good day, I'm actually going to be out in the sticks flying in to Lansaria..
So I won't passing "jozi"

sent you a whatsapp regarding your vanilla custard problem, i might be able to help you out with this laters ;)

sent you a whatsapp regarding your vanilla custard problem, i might be able to help you out with this laters ;)

Like I said... LOOONG day... :rolleyes:

I read your post and then thought... How did you get my number... And then noticed it was not meant for me... :-D

bwhahaha that's classic!!!! :rofl:

thanks for that lekka laugh at the end of a very LOOOOONG day!!!! :rock:

have a great evening @baksteen8168

soooooo
Do you know a guy? I'm interested in custard too ;)

30ml 12mg

Hahaha well I do have lady B working on it and knowing her it will be amazing, but to help Lyle out, if he likes it I have played around a bit with DIY and mixed a 10ml bottle of vanilla custard that's been steeping for over 2 weeks... so he can have it if he likes it :)

sent from a MVP happy cloud

oh I see ;) don't mind me

*walks off awkwardly*

lol

Hahaha well he liked it so if you can wait for a bit I can mix you up a little bit too ;)

sent from a MVP happy cloud

Back