Mod: Nemisis
Watts/Volts: Mech Mod N/A_DSC0018.jpg
Battery used : Efest 35A

Atomiser: Kayfun Lite Plus Clone
Coil Resistance: 0.3Ohm
Wicking Material: Cotton

Strength: 6mg
Blend: 76% VG 24% PG??
Price: R 260.00 for 30ml = R8.66 per ml.

Website blurb: A medium colored e-Liquid. Entangles toasty nutty elements with a quiet creamy nucleus.
The aroma notes resonate on the palate with added dimensions of coffee bean and gooey caramel.

Reviewer Notes: Absolutely delicious juice. You have an awesome nutty flavour combined with a subtle sweet taste. It makes me think of those caramel covered nuts you buy. Sweet on the inhale, nutty on the exhale and a subtle sweet after taste in your mouth. Its vaping goodness!! Love it!

Company: Vape Craving
Product Name: DAYDREAM

Mod: Nemisis
Watts/Volts: 0.3Ohm
Battery used : Efest 35A

Atomiser: Kayfun Lite Plus Clone
Coil Resistance: 0.3Ohm

Website blurb: A medium colored e-Liquid. Entangles toasty nutty elements with a quiet creamy nucleus.
The aroma notes resonate on the palate with added dimensions of coffee bean and gooey caramel.

Reviewer Notes: Absolutely delicious juice. You have an awesome nutty flavour combined with a subtle sweet taste. It makes me think of those caramel covered nuts you buy. Sweet on the inhale, nutty on the exhale and a subtle sweet after taste in your mouth. Its vaping goodness!! Love it!
I like you, because you like the dark side of dark at 0,3 ohm. Great review too! Thanks.

Wow @Frenzy - at 0.3 ohms that must be an intense experience !!
If that is what you were using when you first tasted, I can understand why you landed up on the couch ;-)

Lol, she does indeed, that kayfun is super thursty with my 0.3 ohm coils :D But oh so good, almost prefer it to my dripper....

Product Name: Desire
Mod: Nemesis
Watts/Volts: 4.2V @ 0.3ohm = 58.8 Watts
Battery used : Efest 35A 18650

Atomiser: IGO-L
Coil Resistance: 0.3 ohms

Website blurb: A medium colored e-Liquid. Intertwined exotic guava flavor and a brazen mango aroma. Combines carefree vanilla essences and a fruity flirtatious bouquet.

Reviewer Notes: A superb vape that i just can not get myself to put down,the guava just pinches the buds on exhale and then the mango lingers for a while until you take the next breathtaking hit. The vape is ultra smooth even with a full battery and a 0.3Ohm build.

Product Name: Desire
Mod: Nemesis
Watts/Volts: 4.2V @ 0.3ohm = 58.8 Watts
Battery used : Efest 35A 18650

Atomiser: IGO-L
Coil Resistance: 0.3 ohms

Website blurb: A medium colored e-Liquid. Intertwined exotic guava flavor and a brazen mango aroma. Combines carefree vanilla essences and a fruity flirtatious bouquet.

Reviewer Notes: A superb vape that i just can not get myself to put down,the guava just pinches the buds on exhale and then the mango lingers for a while until you take the next breathtaking hit. The vape is ultra smooth even with a full battery and a 0.3Ohm build.
Ah, at last a Desire review. This is the one I was eyeing - if it was not for the 12 mg max, which is too low for me. Sounds amazing. Is it very sweet?

Ah, at last a Desire review. This is the one I was eyeing - if it was not for the 12 mg max, which is too low for me. Sounds amazing. Is it very sweet?
Haha, I'm glad I chose it then. It's not really that sweet. It's just right! I'll say get all of them. They are all special juices!

Arghhhh, I'm now irritated.

I put in 1.5mils of VapeCraving juice in a Iclear 30 (the I got with my MVP) - and dry hits galore. Think the juice is just to thick to wick well in these 'mizers.

Really sad, cause I wanted to see if a top coil would make a difference to the juice

Arghhhh, I'm now irritated.

I put in 1.5mils of VapeCraving juice in a Iclear 30 (the I got with my MVP) - and dry hits galore. Think the juice is just to thick to wick well in these 'mizers.

Really sad, cause I wanted to see if a top coil would make a difference to the juice
What i learned with those top fed Innokin clearo's is cut about 5mm off the wic so they are shorter, because there is now less wic they wic faster to the coils.

Thanks, I'll try that. Cause I've got some yummy juice in there, I need to salvage it somehow

I personally never liked any of innokin's mizers. Could never get any of them to wick well. The draws were always too tight or something else went wrong. Been using Kanger's ever since.

No, that was a dumb thing for me to do :banghead:

Opening up the Iclear 30 so that I can take the coil out, to trim it - caused my precious Adventure juice to drip on the floor... Next time, maybe decant it first. Luckily it was just a few drops, could save most of it.

Ugh, this Iclear is more hassle than anything, but my mPt2 is dirty.

Clean mPt2 - Re-wick quickly with fresh cotton, decanted the remaining juice to the mPt2, and back in vaping bliss - Really Loving Adventure

Hi all

My second Vape Craving juice is ADVENTURE. I have been vaping it for the past 4 days. Here goes....

Vape Craving - ADVENTURE (12mg)

Bottom line - this is a very pleasant "island style Pina Colada" type juice for me. I love it. Only wish it had a bit more throat hit.

The liquid is fairly clear and has quite a strong delicious tangy smell. Passion fruit, sweet, very nice.

I get a tasty granadilla and passion fruit type of flavour as well as slight hints of coconut. It's all blended extremely well and very smoothe. It tastes of high quality. The passion fruit and granadilla come first, followed by the slight coconut later.

Allow me to digress for a moment. I like this type of flavour since it reminds me of going to the Amanzimtoti beach as a little boy and eating a granadilla lolly while smelling the coconut tanning lotion wafting in the air. This juice takes me right there. For me it is "island style" or "Pina Colada".

amanzimtoti smaller 400 wide.jpg

The flavours are of low to medium strength. It's not overpowering or in your face. Rather smoothe and quite mellow. It makes you want more. I found it easy to vape this on an ongoing basis - as I did for a number of days. I enjoyed it at all times of the day and night. It occupied a permanent spot in one of my REOs and I refilled a few times. It's not a bold vape, so I didn't reach for it when I needed a strong hit. This one is for pleasurable all day vaping.

Once again, just like the first Vape Craving juice I tried (DayDream) this one vapes very well and has a smooth texture. It is clearly a premium juice. It has a natural taste, no strange tastes.

The aftertaste is mild and pleasant. The hints of coconut stay for longer than the passion fruit and granadilla.

The only negative for me was the low throat hit. I really like the flavour and would have loved a bit more "kick". It definitely has less throat hit than the Daydream (which I reviewed first). If this juice was available in 18mg I'd probably order 2 or 3 bottles. But bear in mind I like my throat hit and 18mg juices, so those of you who vape 12mg will probably be happy with this, throat hit wise.

Another interesting observation was the over-ripe smell I got when I smelled the drip tip after vaping. Like an over-ripe pineapple or granadilla. Not unpleasant, just a quirk.

Once again, vapour production is above average - given the high VG content.

This juice does have a similar flavour profile to VapeKing's Pina Colada. They are in totally different price brackets but if you like VK Pina Colada (which I do, review to follow in due course) you will more than likely enjoy this.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with 1.2 ohm coil - cotton wick - (12 to 15 Watts)

Great write up @Silver. Love your digression to eating Grenadilla lollies on the beach.

Takes me back to happy times as well

Wow, what a lovely review Silver, I love reading your reviews, they are always so insightful :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

As soon as I get around to testing the new juices I got at the CT Vape Meet I will be getting a few of these... especially the Adventure that @Silver so eloquently described! :rock:

Product Name: DAYDREAM

Mod: Reo Grand
Atomiser: Rm2
Coil Resistance: 0.9 ohms

Price: R 260.00

The packaging on these juices are quite nice I dig it. Opening the bottle I am greeted with something very familiar a honey/caramel smell with some cashew undertones. Had me intrigued. Loaded up a clean reo with a new bottle to give it a fair chance. Straight off the bat I get reminded of my childhood. Its like diddle daddle popcorn with something else. Something nutty. I dig it like alot. So much so I am almost out of it.

Back