Vape Dreams

Yusuf Cape Vaper

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
So, during the night I experienced something weird lol. I am a very imaginative person, and have always been one. This is probably due to the excessive amount of reading I do. Anyway, the point is; I dreamt about vaping! I vaped a really, really amazing custard juice! It was completely out of this world. I've only vaped one custard juice in my life and it wasn't anything to be happy about. Now I'm on the quest for the perfect custard? Any suggestions? I love custard. So a real custardy flavor would be perfect

So, during the night I experienced something weird lol. I am a very imaginative person, and have always been one. This is probably due to the excessive amount of reading I do. Anyway, the point is; I dreamt about vaping! I vaped a really, really amazing custard juice! It was completely out of this world. I've only vaped one custard juice in my life and it wasn't anything to be happy about. Now I'm on the quest for the perfect custard? Any suggestions? I love custard. So a real custardy flavor would be perfect

Purple alien.
VM vanilla custard
Skyblue nill a custard

No 1. for pure custard flavor ejuice: Nicoticket's Custards Last Stand

Lol @Yusuf Cape Vaper
I have never dreamed about vaping - your post just made me think of that now, thanks
I am not a custard fan so cant advise you on a custard juice, sorry

I am a student and start work in December. That means in December I can try out all these juices! Thanks guys

Lol I can tell u what this dream means u should start ur own juice company

Last edited:
  1. Custards Last Stand (Nicoticket) - pure custard
  2. Purple Alien (Rocket Sheep by Vapemob) - pure custard with a berry exhale
  3. Kiss the Ring (Bombies by CloudFlavour) - light custard with fruity and cool exhale, and huge clouds. My current favourite.

You will have some nice dreams if you vape on this ;)

1503248_505920672878757_601559827916522293_n.jpg

I had a freshly wicked .2 ohm dripper juiced with purple alien the other day, and my word. She is the juice of my dreams! Can't wait for the stock to land. And for juicy joes to bring some of that nicoticket to Vape town. CLS is amazing I hear

Had a Vape Nightmare last night... First Vape Related Dream...

Was out and about and my Firing Button on my Sigelie 150w would not fire...
I did not have backups and was getting seriously annoyed and anxious as I could not Vape....

Wierd...

Maybe dropping to 3mg Nic caused this lol....

Had a Vape Nightmare last night... First Vape Related Dream...

Was out and about and my Firing Button on my Sigelie 150w would not fire...
I did not have backups and was getting seriously annoyed and anxious as I could not Vape....

Wierd...

Maybe dropping to 3mg Nic caused this lol....
Withdrawl indeed

Back