Vape Lab - Southfield - Retailer Reviews

Vaporeon13

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I just had to do a review on my favourite vape shop at the moment.

It's situated 2 doors down from Chilli Bar, and the shop is always smoked up!

I have never bought anything there without the owner Jihaad, throwing in a freebie.

The service is awesome, prices are great. There's a PS4 with an LED TV. The football is on most weekends. There's a pool table and fuse ball table.

It's a chilled vibe, and it's cool just to chill there and chat with fellow vapers. Jihaad will even do rewick for you if you swopping between juices!

He also has a second hand section, which is really for people starting out or those not able to afford new gear.

What I really love about the place is that you are made to feel apart of, other vape shops have this clique vibe going, where the regulars seem to get preferential treatment, and service is too clinical. I find that new visitors get treated like anyone else, even the third time I went there, Jihaad recognised me and said he hasn't seen me there for a while.

@CeeJay is a regular visit I believe

Last edited:
This is one of my favourite things about the community we have in S.A.
Most vape shop owners and employees are so friendly and are always willing to chat with you while you're there, you can just chill out and vape and it never feels like a "buy something or leave" environment (for the most part).
So big ups to all those who make their stores an awesome place to visit!

I'm part of the furniture there already, most pleasant and welcoming Vape shop I've visited, always willing to help and offer honest advice. Not just sell you things that you really might not need. You've probably seen me there already. It's not just a Vape shop, there's this vibe in there that just makes it a cool place to hang out and spend a few hours with the vaping community.

Back