Vape lounge in China

Site won't open for me

Opens fine on my side

seeing this pic?

4321b18f8c5494ee7cff6b872ef5e0fe9b257e4a.jpg

I see the pic. But the site just don't load.

I see the pic. But the site just don't load.
Strange, that pic is hotlinked from the site :)

There's a lot of chinese on the site, perhaps your google translate is having a moment :)

Thanks. After you posted the second pic, the site suddenly opened. Dunno what that's about.....lol

Thanks. It's awesome that vape lounge. We need something like that here.

Thanks. It's awesome that vape lounge. We need something like that here.
Definitely, but I doubt anybody here could afford something like that - that must have taken some serious money

sure that is in china? I have been there, and those chicks look like Japanese chick.. lol, the Chinese chicks are not nearly as hot..... HEHE

sure that is in china? I have been there, and those chicks look like Japanese chick.. lol, the Chinese chicks are not nearly as hot..... HEHE

You obviously visited the wrong places in China - there are stunners, and plenty of them. PS. those chicks at Mr Vapor lounge are all Chinese (Japanese and Chinese doesn't mix well).

true, but in my experience the japs where the ones that where really hot, the Chinese not to much, hehe, was in Beijing.... but ok, true, could have missed them, hehe

I can't tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese. Any pointers?

I can't tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese. Any pointers?

Japanese people tend to have longer / oval facial structure with lower cheekbones, wider / larger eyes and more pronounced noses.

Chinese people tend to have rounder faces than both Korean and Japanese people. China is a huge multi-ethnic country unlike Korea and Japan (which are more ethnically homogeneous) making it much harder to differentiate or generalize.

It is sometimes impossible to distinguish just on facial structure and then you need other indicators like language or their names to assist in differentiation.

When you place them together in a mixed group, the chances of making a mistake is a given from a Western perspective.

Back