Vape Mob - Retailer Reviews

I bought the following from vapemob

Sony vtc5 batteries
Drip tips
Drip tip insulator
Wall adaptor
And T'Bac Mob premium eliquid

A big thank you to @Chop007 and his team for the time and patience with helping my order along. They are very kind and helpful.

Everything came in good order, and much earlier than i expected! THANK YOU :)

All have been wrapped neatly and secured well. I would have wished for the drip tips to be in a little zip lock bag, but thats no biggie.
The eliquid was presented very attractively with all information and ingredients clearly listed.

I am happy about the service from VapeMob and i will recommend this retailer, in fact a friend of mine just placed his order today after my recommendation.

Thank you.

I've been going to VapeMob in Kenilworth for many months now for all my vaping suppliers. Their service is excellent, they stock good quality products and their prices are right. Hein deserves a special mention, the man has the patience of a saint and knows all there is to know about vaping!

Well done guys, you deserve to do very well and I wish you all the best with the Durbanville store!

I've been going to VapeMob in Kenilworth for many months now for all my vaping suppliers. Their service is excellent, they stock good quality products and their prices are right. Hein deserves a special mention, the man has the patience of a saint and knows all there is to know about vaping!

Well done guys, you deserve to do very well and I wish you all the best with the Durbanville store!
We're sending Hein to China next month. We need more!

@RevnLucky7 , i think you guys need to also open up in JHB
Then I can get my Blackbird quicker and easier ;-)

I just want to say thanks to vapemob.co.za, especially Kelly who helped with my order. Not only did you guys get me some hard to find parts, you also threw in a US to SA plug converter for the iStick I ordered from you. I don't know if that's standard practice or anything, but I wasn't expecting it and I really appreciate it. All of this on top of your usual excellent hardware and juice selection, service and price. It's retailers like you guys that's making vaping great in SA.

Thanks guys, keep it up.

Thanks so much for the review @RobbedZombie, I only came across this now.

I'm really glad you came right and that you had a good experience. I hope we'll be hearing from you again soon!

What a great experience doing business with Vape Mob online!!!

I placed and order online and received it 2 days later in the Limpopo Lowveld!! Sometimes things take a week or more to get to us from Gauteng!

I ordered some 1m pieces of Kanthal (AWG30 and AWG32) to try my hand at coil building. When I received it the wire was not marked, so I measured them and found they were the same (both were AWG32). I wrote Vape Mob an email to tell them about this, and simply recommended that they properly mark the Kanthal wire pieces with the proper AWG. I got a very polite email back from them, apologizing profusely for the mistake, and said they will supply the correct (AWG30) wire when I order from them again.

I placed an order about a week later (including 5m rolls of Kanthal 30 and 28 amongst other things - yes, I am getting the hang of coil building!). When I received it (promptly again in just two days!!!), included was an extra 5m roll of Kanthal 30 wire - FREE OF CHARGE. (my original order with the mistake was for 1m)... AND - they were all properly marked with the correct AWG!

They somehow managed to remember my previous mishap, and included it without even having to be reminded about it. Now that is what I call customer service!

Thanks Vape Mob for such excellent service! You have gained a customer for life and I will only order things from someone else if you don't have it!

Johannes

I placed and order online and received it 2 days later in the Limpopo Lowveld!! Sometimes things take a week or more to get to us from Gauteng!

I ordered some 1m pieces of Kanthal (AWG30 and AWG32) to try my hand at coil building. When I received it the wire was not marked, so I measured them and found they were the same (both were AWG32). I wrote Vape Mob an email to tell them about this, and simply recommended that they properly mark the Kanthal wire pieces with the proper AWG. I got a very polite email back from them, apologizing profusely for the mistake, and said they will supply the correct (AWG30) wire when I order from them again.

I placed an order about a week later (including 5m rolls of Kanthal 30 and 28 amongst other things - yes, I am getting the hang of coil building!). When I received it (promptly again in just two days!!!), included was an extra 5m roll of Kanthal 30 wire - FREE OF CHARGE. (my original order with the mistake was for 1m)... AND - they were all properly marked with the correct AWG!

They somehow managed to remember my previous mishap, and included it without even having to be reminded about it. Now that is what I call customer service!

Thanks Vape Mob for such excellent service! You have gained a customer for life and I will only order things from someone else if you don't have it!

Johannes
Vape Mob ROCKS!

Johannes

Thanks for the great feedback! We're always happy to know we're making our customers smile.

I hope we'll be hearing from you soon again:)

So I popped into Vapemob in Durban Road this morning to get some Kanthal and Jap Cotton. They were out of stock of any sort of wicking material, but there was another customer in the store who had some cotton on him and was kind enough to give me some. Both the staff and their customers are friendly! Keep it up Vapemob!

I sent a noob Vaper friend of mine to vapemob to get some juice. Was incorrectly given the wrong juice. I happened to mention it to @Nimbus_Cloud when I popped in to collect and order of mine and he without hesitation offered to give him a replacement bottle of Juice. Awesome customer service. Keep it up guys

Today I purchased this bad bad boy from VapeMob belville... just great all round experience in the store thanks guys .. learnt a lot and my vaping experience now gone to a new level.. thanks guys.. coil building next and then the world ..20150828_170534.jpg

Today I purchased this bad bad boy from VapeMob belville... just great all round experience in the store thanks guys .. learnt a lot and my vaping experience now gone to a new level.. thanks guys.. coil building next and then the world ..View attachment 34678

Are you regretting the stealth factor you wanted in a pen device yet?

Lol... newbie talk... I do have the stealth pen for socials.. just bought a decent tank for it..

And?
How is the new setup? How does it compare?
It's like day and night.. got some sheep rock or something like that .. mixed with a tobacco flavour and I am loving it...

It's like day and night.. got some sheep rock or something like that .. mixed with a tobacco flavour and I am loving it...
Small price to pay for the awesome flavour and a fix that actually doesn't leave you craving stinkies!

Today I purchased this bad bad boy from VapeMob belville... just great all round experience in the store thanks guys .. learnt a lot and my vaping experience now gone to a new level.. thanks guys.. coil building next and then the world ..View attachment 34678

Congrats on your purchase @Nick .That mod looks great and compact! The Kanger tank suits it too. Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why you never went with the Subox Mini Kit?

Congrats on your purchase @Nick .That mod looks great and compact! The Kanger tank suits it too. Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why you never went with the Subox Mini Kit?
I would have gone with the istick because you don't need to buy batteries and a charger.

Hi .. I just went with the advice to be honest... they recommended it over the subbox mini..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes that was one of the tips given..

Back