VAPEALOT.co.za - PRE-ORDER ONLY WEBSITE .

vaporize.co.za

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
https://vapealot.co.za/

Don’t settle for whats available locally, get exactly what you want in the color you want and at a killer price! Let us deal with customs and take care of import taxes and VAT and source your vape goodies from reputable authenticated suppliers.

Anything specific you are looking for and don’t find it here.. drop us an email on info@vapealot.co.za and we will try and source it at that killer price you expect.

PLEASE NOTE! THIS WEBSITE IS PRE-ORDER ONLY.

10.jpg

Website isn't really mobile friendly - search bar is kinda blocked by the bottom menu and you can't see what you are typing.

Thanks for the feedback.. I have been fighting with that damned Search Bar for months now.. If someone on this forum is good with CSS and want to take a stab at it please let me know.. Might be a bit of free vape gear in your future :)

Thanks for the feedback.. I have been fighting with that damned Search Bar for months now.. If someone on this forum is good with CSS and want to take a stab at it please let me know.. Might be a bit of free vape gear in your future :)
I know a bit about it. I was an online shop administrator years ago.

If you give me a copy of the code in a notepad file through pm, I'll try and see where the problem is. Usually its the background and foreground colour and transparency/opacity values

Here's a fix for you:

Change position to fixed, then offset it from the bottom 100px (height of the bottom footer/menu) and set it to !important to override anything that says otherwise. Also, while you're at it, set the z-index to 99

Scratch that
Sorry. I see that it can slide back down when you click on search again. So, we want to have different values according to the state (hidden / visible):

.storefront-handheld-footer-bar ul li.search.active .site-search {
bottom: 100px;
}

OFF

off.png

ON

on.png

Last edited:
Here's a fix for you:

Change position to fixed, then offset it from the bottom 100px (height of the bottom footer/menu) and set it to !important to override anything that says otherwise. Also, while you're at it, set the z-index to 99

Scratch that
Sorry. I see that it can slide back down when you click on search again. So, we want to have different values according to the state (hidden / visible):

.storefront-handheld-footer-bar ul li.search.active .site-search {
bottom: 100px;
}

OFF

View attachment 138260

ON

View attachment 138261

Yeah that's the issue.

It needs to be flexible for different purposes - mobile phones, laptops, tablets, etc... Say for example: the body is a fixed width but needs to autoadjust for smaller screens. Mine is 0 auto with a fixed 800px value, centered.

I have send them a solution for that so hopefully it works.

Website isn't really mobile friendly - search bar is kinda blocked by the bottom menu and you can't see what you are typing.
Thanks again for bringing this up @RainstormZA .. sometimes we give up on something way to quickly.. I got it sorted eventually ..working like it should now :) .. was actually caused by a typo in my custom CSS :) .. ((you will need to clear your cache to see the change))

Don’t settle for whats available locally, get exactly what you want in the color you want and at a killer price! Let us deal with customs and take care of import taxes and VAT and source your vape goodies from reputable authenticated suppliers.

Anything specific you are looking for and don’t find it here.. drop us an email on info@vapealot.co.za and we will try and source it at that killer price you expect.

PLEASE NOTE! THIS WEBSITE IS PRE-ORDER ONLY.
all.jpg

Hi @vaporize.co.za , can folk also put their requests in this thread?
Instead of just emailing?

First batch of PRE-ORDER items from VAPEALOT.co.za shipped to our customers today.. Don't delay, get your order in for the next batch.

Why settle for whats available locally, get exactly what you want in the color you want and at a killer price! Let us deal with customs and take care of import taxes and VAT and source your vape goodies from reputable authenticated suppliers.

PLEASE NOTE! THIS WEBSITE IS PRE-ORDER ON
colors-1.jpg

Back