VapeClub - 1st Birthday Competition and e-liquid Sale!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Ja, can you believe it? VapeClub has now been open for business for a full year! Still feels like it started only a few months ago and what a roller coaster ride it's been! :)

A VERY BIG THANK YOU to all the customers, friends, vape buddies and forum members who have supported us over this period, by order or just by your kind words and actions!

To celebrate we have all our e-liquids on special including the newly added Complex Chaos as well as VooDoo Juice, Vape Elixir, SkyBlue and Lekka Vapours!

Find them all under the e-liquids menu at www.vapeclub.co.za ;)

Happy Birthday guys :)

A huge happy birthday to VapeClub and the team!

You guys rock! :rock:

A year of amazing service from exceptional people. You guy have really helped the vaping community immensely.

Salute to jaco and Lindsay on a successful year in business and wishing you all of the best in the future .

:)

Happy 1st birthday. May there be many many more.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday VapeClub!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:party: Happy Birthday VapeClub :party: - feels like yesterday when @JakesSA organized some group buys on the forum.

@JakesSA Happy Birthday to Vape Club! Congrats on the success! Keep it up.

Just bleak I placed my juice order yesterday and missed out on the specials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy bday! It went so quick! I still remember my first ipv2 group buy from you and tnks for all the great service!

Many thanks guys! @Paulie you were also the first guy in SA to own a Nautilus Mini with the new BVC coil as I recall!
Many, many great memories.

happy birthday VapeClub.
May you grow from strength to strength and remain one of the pillars in the vape community

Happy birthday VapeClub!
Wishing you guys all the best for the year ahead
Thank you for all the great service you have given me and to @VapeGrrl for the marvellous packaging on vapemail ;-)

Congrats. I love ordering from you guys. its always easy and convenient and your prices are awesome. Keep it up.

Happy one year to Vape Club

congrats to @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl

May the years ahead be filled with greatness

Back