Vapeclub - 30w Evic Supreme - New Group Buy

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our first group buy offer went extremely well. The offer opened last week Friday, closed on Sunday and the stock arrived yesterday!

Our second round of group buys is now open, this time featuring the 30W eVic Supreme and another round on the Sigelei 20W for those who missed the first round.

Note that minimum participation quantities have been reduced so be quick!! :)

Find them here

Great prices on these group buys!

At that price it's almost silly not to get a Sigelei, Vape budget for the month is set aside for MVP though, but soon!

Awesome thanks, if we can get this done by Sunday, they should be here in time for the vape meet!

Hi @JakesSA

Congrats with your initial success. Hope it continues for you!

Could you perhaps share some of your thoughts as to the pros and cons on the Evic 30W versus the Sigelei 20W - other than the obvious difference in power.

Thank you @Silver!

IMHO, the main difference is the Supreme's power output is dependant on Ohm resistance on the coil. It gets close to 2o watt on a standard 2 ohm coil and hits the full 30w at just over 1 ohm and lower. It has also got a USB port for charging and software interfacing and is perhaps more high tech than the Sigelei. For example,you can 'build' vaping curves for it, e.g. set it to start high when you fire and then taper of the power if the e-juice requires it.

Ok thanks

The Evic Supreme main difference :

PBusardo made a 38.04 min video for the Sigelei. And a 1h30min video for the Evic Supreme.

There are a lot of options and configs that you can set on this device.

Take the Sigelei 20W and add the following:
* 10W of extra Power
* A homescreen thats very configurable (You can decide what sits where)
* A screensaver (where it can flip through pictures you upload)
* A Puff Counter that measures puffs by day and if you are inclined, type of juice
* Alarms that warn you if you are puffing too much (configurable)
* A clock + date on the screen
* PC Software that you can connect to that allows you to see stats of your vaping. A Diary of your Vaping activities.
* And then the famous - configuring how much energy gets transferred in a period of time to the coil

So, they've gone a bit overboard, but still a solid device. And really for the person that likes stats and likes to control every aspect of their vaping life

Thanks @soonkia , much appreciated! Was planning to do a nice breakdown of it all and then .. the sun came up. :)

Thanks @soonkia

You certainly have helped and saved me lots of time ;-)
Much appreciated.

Thanks @soonkia

You certainly have helped and saved me lots of time ;-)
Much appreciated.

Yeah, don't watch the PBusardo Video - it's an hour and a half of you life you wont get back - it's long and boring as he goes into detail on every menu item and there are a lot of them.

Also, the evic comes with a decent looking manual, which is probably all you would need to drive this puppy.

We have one participant on the eVic and another for the Sigelei 20w! Doesn't that black eVic look awesome?

Hi everyone, we now have two participants so far for the group buy, one more needed. If you are eyeing the black one be quick as stocks are limited om the black 30w Evic Supreme

I am happy to announce that we now have four participants for the Evic Supreme group buy.

This group buy will close tomorrow night so be quick if you still want to join in. Note that all the black finish units we had reserved has been spoken for. We might be able to get more in black but chances are slim, if you decide to join the group buy before tomorrow night it will likely be a brushed stainless unit.

Many thanks to all participants, I will keep you updated as the buy progresses. Earliest estimate for arrival is Tuesday next week but with the public holiday Wednesday is probably more realistic.

Cannot wait to get hold of my evic surpreme ! Sigley my ass..... :-D :);) Time to program that beast to start of HOT with my liquid and then go down smoothly to taste al the flavours.. No double clutch needed for mega tanks.. ;-)

Cannot wait to get hold of my evic surpreme ! Sigley my ass..... :-D :);) Time to program that beast to start of HOT with my liquid and then go down smoothly to taste al the flavours.. No double clutch needed for mega tanks.. ;-)

Haha, now that sounds good.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Back