VapeClub - Amazing assistance & effort

Nooby

Vaperholic
LV

Awards
I just wanted to give a BIG thanks to Lindsay and VapeClub for their outstanding effort in ensuring my package arrived yesterday.

So, I ordered a couple of things on Friday (last week for overnight delivery here to CT). Lindsay said it is weekend and will only arrive Monday. Monday came, and the hours went by so slowly waiting for the package, checking the receptionist counter or listening for the door bell lol. Nothing the entire day! So around 15:00 or just after, I emailed Lindsay to inform her that the parcel has still not arrived. She told me she would check it out.

I tried waiting, but had to leave work :( empty handed at around 17:00. While I was having supper, Lindsay called to say that the she is waiting for the driver of the courier to find out what is happening. A while after, she called back asking for my home address :D! She told me that the driver will be coming around to me by 20:30 to deliver!

Eight 30 came, and went by slowly, while I kept peeping through the blinds to check for any car or van stopping outside :giggle:. I received another sms from Lindsay asking if the driver delivered. I replied by saying no, and doubt they will come. Just as I sent the sms, the driver pulls up with my package! This is about 20:40...

Lindsay calls back just as the driver pulls away to inform me that she called them looking for the driver! As she is explaining, I told her the driver just delivered 8--)

I couldn't believe the effort and dedication from her and VapeClub.... Then, as I checked my package, the wrong item! BUT, it was my fault as I chose the wrong 1 on their website. Once again, Lindsay pulls through and says no worries, she will arrange for an exchange the very next day or 2! Not even mentioning any costs!

I am truly amazed by the efforts our Vendors go through to ensure we as customers are satisfied and happy.

Thank you Lindsay and VapeClub
Very much appreciated :h:

also did my first purchase with them this past month , really awesome service , well done VapeClub :clap:

VapeClub is amazing.
Have recommended them to a lot of people and they have all been happy with their purchases and service received.
Keep it up @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl, you guys rock!

My exchange package arrived about 10:00 this morning. Thank you once again VapeClub!

Back