Vapeclub - Birthday Special - R39 Discount On Your Order!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Yaay .. it's my birthday!!

To celebrate I offer to all the awesome members of this forum R39 off all orders over R390!
To make use of this special use the discount code 39ER on checkout..

Please don't ask my age, its getting to the point where I have to calculate it now .. ;)

Small print: Discount valid for today only.

You wouldn't happen to be 39 today? :D

Agg another year wiser is all!
Its not the years in your life its the life in your years that counts :)

Hope you have an amazing day!

Thanks for kicking back to the community :D

Happy happy @JakesSA
Have a great day!

Which reminds me .. I had better stop swaggering around here trying to impress @VapeGrrl with my cloud making abilities and pack that order! :eek:

Happy birthday dude

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Happy birthday @JakesSA , you're only slightly ahead of me, that big 40 is coming way too fast :D

Have a great day and enjoy your last year of being 30 ;-)

Many thanks for all the good wishes! I see I even got one dumb rating on the original post .. maybe I am getting to old for horsing around! ;)

Spent the afternoon assembling a 1.5 ton milling machine, that baby is really going to make the swarf fly!

Many thanks for all the good wishes! I see I even got one dumb rating on the original post .. maybe I am getting to old for horsing around! ;)

Spent the afternoon assembling a 1.5 ton milling machine, that baby is really going to make the swarf fly!
You got a milling machine for your bday!!? Thats awesome. Need to have a chat with HRH

I wish! No it belongs to a close family member. Its a 1960'ish Bridgeport, she's a beaut! I got a small BF20 Optimum mill drill, looks like a toy in comparison.

Ummm .. who is HRH?

Back