VapeClub - Bottom Feed Modification Booking List

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Since the bottom feed Atomics and Plume Veils atties sell out so quickly I thought it would be fair to create a booking list for those who still want them. The next batch of Atomics and Plume Veils should be here +- 10 September.

The Atomics go for R345 and the Plumes are R310 and the modification costs nothing additional.

So if you looking for one of these please put your name down on this thread. You are also welcome to reserve now and take delivery at the end of the month. :)

Bf atomic for me x2 please

Sent from my DeLorean

And can I add a bf Veritas to that list as well if possible... Thanks in advance

Sent from my DeLorean

Great, just an update - the Plume's are here and the Atomics are expected by Tuesday/Wednesday.

Ok perfect... Let me know where to sign....

Sent from my DeLorean

The next lot of Veritas arrives with the Atomics but I am not sure they are bottom feed capable?

Ok not a problem... Just the bf atomics for now and a Veritas regular clone.

Sent from my DeLorean

Since the bottom feed Atomics and Plume Veils atties sell out so quickly I thought it would be fair to create a booking list for those who still want them. The next batch of Atomics and Plume Veils should be here +- 10 September.

The Atomics go for R345 and the Plumes are R310 and the modification costs nothing additional.

So if you looking for one of these please put your name down on this thread. You are also welcome to reserve now and take delivery at the end of the month. :)
Id like a bottom fed Atomic please. When should I make payment? And does it come with drip tip? Also do u sell any 35A batteries? Id like to buy the batteries and rda in one shippment

Hi rob, that 3100 battery is 20A so cant go subohm.
Also Im having some financial issue at the moment. And looking at buying something a bit cheaper than the cyclone, would u suggest i get some extra cash somewhere and still try to buy the cyclone with u guys,does it out perform the atomic?

I haven't tried the Atomic yet because it won't screw in all the way into my REO and I don't want to force it... I have some more REO's coming next week and will try it on them to see if it's fits. The guys that have tried them have enjoyed them and they compare quite favorably but if price is an issue then I'm sure the atomic is a pretty good buy.

Personally the Cyclone is my favourite by a long way for a whole host of reasons but bear in mind my sweet spot is still a single micro coil of around the 1Ω mark with a rayon wick. If you are playing in the sub ohm space and with dual coils then maybe the atomic is a good option... but we need some of the sub ohmers to comment because I can't make that call.

Hi rob, that 3100 battery is 20A so cant go subohm.
Also Im having some financial issue at the moment. And looking at buying something a bit cheaper than the cyclone, would u suggest i get some extra cash somewhere and still try to buy the cyclone with u guys,does it out perform the atomic?
The Atomic is a great atty for bf. As I mentioned in another thread, suggest you get the Efest 2500s 25A.

No problems got g through website please just keep 2 for me lol. Thanx

Sent from my DeLorean

Neither unfortunately .. I can pick up a 2500 Efest for you though if you don't want to split the order?

Just an update, the Atomics was slightly delayed but it looks like they will be here before the weekend. Plume Veils already loaded and they are going fast ..

Just an update, the Atomics was slightly delayed but it looks like they will be here before the weekend. Plume Veils already loaded and they are going fast ..
Can't wait for my bottom feed atomic and battery so I can start sub ohming with my reo:rock:

The Atomics have arrived, note we also have StingrayX drip tips in stock now. Atomics here and drip tips under the .. drip tips section! :)

Note for bottom fed modification please add that to the order notes on checkout. If you wish to reserve one place the order and select EFT as payment method and add this info to the the order notes section.

Here is what the drip tip looks like on the Atomic
.Atomic.jpg

The Atomics have arrived, note we also have StingrayX drip tips in stock now. Atomics here and drip tips under the .. drip tips section! :)

Note for bottom fed modification please add that to the order notes on checkout. If you wish to reserve one place the order and select EFT as payment method and add this info to the the order notes section.

Here is what the drip tip looks like on the Atomic
.View attachment 11623
Ordering one!! How is this compared to the reomizer?

Sorry I input the stock on the drip tip incorrectly and it went to sold out almost immediately. This is now fixed, plenty still available. :oops:

Back