VapeClub - BumbleBee's Halloween Competition

Dry hit on Halloween. (ft. Ghost rider)
Snapchat-3471210848654634401.jpg
Oh yes, Chelsea please!

Last edited:
Any news on the competition guys?

Ok I am really struggling to make up my mind so I have decided to leave the task of choosing a winner to the man who created this great new range, @BumbleBee
So when you are ready @BumbleBee, please can you announce the winner :clap:

Thanks for all the entries guys, this has been fun, many a chuckle was had :D

I've been over all the entries and think that @Wyvern and @Nimatek did an amazing job of setting up those shots. I loved the eeriness and mystery that those scenes portrayed. Congrats guys, your efforts have made you winners :party:

I also think that @ET's entry was brilliant. He didn't follow any of the rules but I can't ignore his originality and out of the box thinking. @ET you've earned yourself a bottle of juice ;)

Once again, thanks to everyone that entered, it's been a blast :)

@VapeGrrl will be in contact with the winners to arrange the delivery of your prizes

Last edited:
Haahaha Thanks @BumbleBee ! Yea since we already share all our juices - it helps to be family :D And I did drag him into the vaping scene.

Haahaha Thanks @BumbleBee ! Yea since we already share all our juices - it helps to be family :D And I did drag him into the vaping scene.

Wow thanks @BumbleBee , it was so much fun messing around with set ups and then camera angles, then actually getting a photo that worked. Used my LG G4 in the end, running burst photos. I'll upload a .gif once i figure out how it works in Win10, some of those shots looked so good as well with the rolling vape - especially the fairies :D
Now remember kids, don't vape for an hour long on pure VG juice with nothing else, it tastes horrid (even if the plumes look nice)!

Wow thanks @BumbleBee , it was so much fun messing around with set ups and then camera angles, then actually getting a photo that worked. Used my LG G4 in the end, running burst photos. I'll upload a .gif once i figure out how it works in Win10, some of those shots looked so good as well with the rolling vape - especially the fairies :D
Now remember kids, don't vape for an hour long on pure VG juice with nothing else, it tastes horrid (even if the plumes look nice)!
I also had a bit of fun with my photo, took so many to get the right one... I was using my Bellus with 12mg juice though :wasntme:

I also had a bit of fun with my photo, took so many to get the right one... I was using my Bellus with 12mg juice though :wasntme:
Hahaha i wish , the vg oil on its own is horrid as far as taste goes. It does make nice clouds though, but my lungs and throat was like "ok no more, now we must have some proper juice".

Google photo is optimising my bursts shots now, will post those tomorrow because it was such a nice effect on the scene. Next year i will ad some lighting as well ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yar and @Nimatek had to do all the vaping cos I kept falling apart in coughing fits. Nima next time we set up the proper camera and a better location than my desk :p

Hahaha i wish , the vg oil on its own is horrid as far as taste goes. It does make nice clouds though, but my lungs and throat was like "ok no more, now we must have some proper juice".

Google photo is optimising my bursts shots now, will post those tomorrow because it was such a nice effect on the scene. Next year i will ad some lighting as well ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Looking forward to seeing that :)

Grats to @ET as well! I actually LOL'd when I saw that pic.

Just a shout out! Thanks the package just arrived! Now I cant wait to taste it all!

Mine arrived also today. Thanks all for the speedy delivery and awesome juice. Will try it out later tonight :)

Back