VapeClub - Ceramic Coils now available for Uwell Crown

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We now also stock ceramic coils for the awesome UWell Crown tank range. These coils are made by Atom vapes and has a stated wattage range of 25-100, recommended 40W, find 'em here :)

Great news! Will be placing an order.

We now also stock ceramic coils for the awesome UWell Crown tank range. These coils are made by Atom vapes and has a stated wattage range of 25-100, recommended 40W, find 'em here :)
What time will you be available until today? I'm thinking of picking up a pack but you will need to put one aside for me :D

Sorry guys. Was out and about visiting my parents and then my inlaws so I don't have to do it tomorrow.
I can now hopefully have a lazy Sunday.

Coil is in the crown and well I'm waiting to get a decent vape from it.
Flavour is muted and there is a weird taste but I'm thinking it's because I'm impatient and the coil hasn't primed properly yet.

@JakesSA let me know if I should move this to the general thread.

Pics for everyone waiting.

Only 2 juice holes as opposed to 4 but the juice holes are bigger.

Tight fit in the crown compared to the stock coils. Needed a little more force to screw it in.
2016-05-21 21.22.32.jpg 2016-05-21 21.22.21.jpg 2016-05-21 21.22.09.jpg
The outside of the coil where the juice holes are looks like a thin cotton layer. It was squishy and soft when prodded with tweezers as opposed to the hard ceramic in the centre.

Initially I got a weird taste with muted flavour at 30w.

Went to 50w in incriments.
No dry hits but the flavour is somewhat muted.
I think the fact that I'm not getting dry hits is an indication of non - dud coils.

Flavour is improving with use.

After 3 tanks of juice, flavour came out. Having random resistance jumps, 0.45, 0.62, 0.93 and 0.00 atomizer shorts. Tried to tighten it and now occasionally have fluctuations. Will try out the other 3 coils later to see if it is just this one

I see on the back of the coil box it says you can adjust the coil centre pin. Maybe try that?

Back