VapeClub - Cloupor Mini in Stock,Kanger SubTank in Stock, Kayfun 4 in stock

Hey @JakesSA in addition to the Subtank please put me down for a Dna30 as well

JakesSA when can we pay for our cloudpor Dna 30

At last the Subtanks are here and ready to order, and a small adjustment on price as well ;)

Find 'em here

Any news when the cloudpor will be in

For the Cloupor Minis our original estimation was 8th of January but I couldn't get them out of China before new years which was also a holiday in China, which I was unaware of.

The shipment is now underway but I think the safe bet is 12 January, maaaybe the 9th. Apologies for the delay, will have to do something to make up for it ... ;)

Cool stuff JakesSa just ups the excitement

Coils will be arriving somewhere next week, no stock available when I placed the order. :mad:

Coils will be arriving somewhere next week, no stock available when I placed the order. :mad:
thanks for the feedback. would prefer to have bought and sent the tank and extra coils to the noob vapor in one go so as to avoid double shipping.

I hear you, wasn't very impressed myself. Does anyone in SA have them in stock yet?

Subtank incoming! Take cover! Ooooooh Weeeee! :-D

Almost made the 8th for the Cloupor Minis! :(

These are now in customs with paperwork done and duties paid, clearance promised for tomorrow. If the courier puts in a bit of effort and gets it through tomorrow I'll go and collect, otherwise these will be here Monday!

I'll have something to look forward to next week

@JakesSA I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but Kangertech have started replacing the insulator on the RDA part of the Subtanks for a new type of insulator called a PEEK insulator.

Here is more info here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PEEK
http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...btank_owners_get_your_replacement_insulators/

According to Phil Busardo, there is a huge difference in flavour over the original insulator and the new one does not break down from tank cracking juices and excessive heat.

Any idea how we can get our hands on the new insulator for our devices?

Cheers,

@Yash

Yes I have worked with PEEK before, quite high temperature resistance. I could be wrong but the plastic they used looks a lot like PTFE, commonly known as Teflon (the pan coating) which itself has quite high temperature resistance. Definitely higher than Acetal commonly used for centre post insulators on drippers.

I have enquired about getting a replacement batch in.

Back