VapeClub - Cuboid 200W, Cubis Tanks and other goodies just in

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our shipment of Cuboids and Cubis tanks arrived yesterday as well as a restock of some other goodies including the awesome OBS Crius which is now also available in black. Note that our Samsung 30Qs are also now restocked if you looking for that extra bit of battery capacity.

I've been using a Cuboid and Cubis tank since yesterday but, great as the cuboid may be, it was overshadowed by the Cubis tank which is by far and away the best tank Joyetech has produced thus far.

It has the first real innovation in commercial coil design that I've seen in years. The coil only screws into the chimney, and not the bottom of the atomiser, with the coil liquid intake sitting at the bottom. This makes for a much more compact atomiser and ensures that the coil liquid intakes are always submersed in liquid.

I've been using the 0.5 Ohm coil and vapour and flavour production is very good indeed. The airflow adjustment is very smooth with a good amount of airflow on the full open setting allowing for full direct to lung inhales. It also comes at a very good price point and, I suspect, will become the sub ohm starter tank of choice. The design ensures that it cannot leak and dry hits are practically impossible.

The Cuboids are going for R890 and is available in all three colours (very few grey at this point though) and you can find them here
The Cubis tank is available in stainless at this point and goes for only R340, you find these here

Great stuff. My first dual battery mod ordered! And the Cubis. Hope we get spare and affordable coil units soon. And a RBA base will be the cherry on the cake.

Back