VapeClub - Cuboid Mini Kits and AIOs

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have just received our first shipment of Cuboid Mini Kits (I've already grabbed a stainless one for myself!). The Cuboid needs no introduction and now his little brother comes in a nice small form factor with a built in 2400 mAh battery. In the kit is a perfectly fitted square atomiser that holds 5ml yet adds very little to the mods height.
Also included is a selection of coils including the rebuildable coil as well as the new 0.25 Ohm notch coil and ALL this for only R990! They are available in stainless, gold, grey, black and white and you can find yours here! :)

Also back in stock is the fab Joyetech AIO, this time around you can have any colour as long as it's the two tone black/white version!

Last edited:
@JakesSA

When you get a chance would you mind to take a photo of this Cuboid Mini next to one or two other devices we know. Would love to see how it compares to other devices. Has a weird kind of look to it that makes it look tall in the photos of it on your site.

@JakesSA

When you get a chance would you mind to take a photo of this Cuboid Mini next to one or two other devices we know. Would love to see how it compares to other devices. Has a weird kind of look to it that makes it look tall in the photos of it on your site.

Sure, just making some 510 screw spacers for @zadiac atm, fiddly work, some of the little buggers are less than 0.3mm thick. :sweating:

Very curious if those notched coils will be for sale soon. Would love to try it in my cubis

Sure, just making some 510 screw spacers for @zadiac atm, fiddly work, some of the little buggers are less than 0.3mm thick. :sweating:

Thank you so much my friend. Really appreciate it :)

Always a pleasure, sorry for the wait, I could not find a replacement for the hobby cutting blade I used last time and had to make a new tool holder for the type I could get. All finished, now to find a secure baggie for them ..

Last edited:
Always a pleasure, sorry for the wait, I could not find a replacement for the hobby cutting blade I used last time and had to make a new tool holder for the type I could get. All finished, now to find a secure baggie for them ..

Awesome bud! No worry about the wait. I understand. Thanks again. :)

So vaping fetch on the notch coil atm, very impressed! Next up xxx

@JakesSA Do you know when you will have the AIO in stock in SS and Black, want to buy my whole family one to get everyone of the frieken stinks, only my room smells good :p

Back