VapeClub - DripBoxes + FREE BF Mod on Wotofo ICE RDA

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our Kanger DripBoxes are now in stock and available at only R620! To celebrate the introduction of the first main stream BF device I am also offering a free BF conversion on the Wotofo ICE RDA if taken in conjunction with a DripBox!

Featuring a velocity style deck with top airflow and glass 'tube' I think it should be perfect for new 'squonkers' to build on, monitor juice flow from the bottle at the bottom through its glass chamber whilst also preventing leakage from over squeezing that juice bottle with the top airflow. It also has two, reasonably shallow, juice wells to store a bit of extra liquid so you don't have to squeeze too often..

Find the DripBoxes here and the Wotofo ICE RDA here

Just make a note on order checkout that you need your ICE modified...

Disclaimer:
I do bottom fed modifications on RDAs usually only over weekends so your order may be delayed till then. Offer valid whilst stocks last. :)

Here is one I just did ..
cube3.jpg

Sorry for the cruddy photograph, can't get the phone to focus for some reason.

dripbox ice.jpg

@JakesSA this is really a killer deal!!! Any chance of some spare bottles / coils sleeves coming in for the Dripbox?

Order placed. I cannot believe that the white one's got sold out so quickly.
I really needed 2 white one's, but had to settle for red :-|

Awesome deal btw, thank you!

Here's the first batch, got a few more to do. Should have a few more drip boxes available by tomorrow night as well...

Note the bottom screws are left hand threaded, meaning turn right (clock wise) to loosen. I wouldn't fiddle with them too much as they are made from gold plated copper and of course are now hollow. I cannot replace them as M3 4mm left handed screws are likely unobtainable in this country..

ICE-BF.jpg

Looking awesome @JakesSA and thanks for all the work for us vapers.

If you are getting more drip boxes in tomorrow, would you be able to swop the red in my order for a white please? Order #6038

Thanks to YOU guys!

The monies earned from BF modding goes straight back into my little workshop and I was finally able to purchase a decent vise, and believe me, it makes a massive difference. :D

vice.jpg

Drip boxes are now back in stock, consignment 3 in fact, and available in all colours. I only have a few Ice Cubes left so do hurry if you want to take the combination... :)

Back