Vapeclub - Free Reo Modifications On All Rdas

As my experience with RDA's are extremely limited, what would you guys suggest for a std Reo (not LP) as I'm after a dual coil setup?
It is not clear to me from the description if this one ($35.00) on Reosmods is suitable for standard profile Reos. That looks like the A6 dual coil atomizer, available here at $9.99 before bf modding. Other than that not aware of a dual atomizer, which will fit the standard profile.

Umm .. an Atomic?

Edit: Scratch that just noticed the size difference..

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys. Looks like I'll just have to get a LP now :D

If anyone is considering one of these please remember I won't be able to do 'em on the weekend of the 9th and and the 16th. If you want one soon please place your order before tomorrow afternoon for shipping on Monday.

I have one Magma already modified for the larger Reo's, use discount code REOMAGMA on checkout for a R40 discount. First come, first served.... :)

Hate this thread. Always open it and then read the title. ....

udyqarad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

LOL, sorry about that! Will try to make sure the thread titles are mobi friendly in future... :)

@JakesSA Do you have any BF modded attys available? I'm keen on the Atomic.

@Morne , I have some Atomics available which fit the smaller Reos or black and SS Stillare's and Magmas for the larger Reos here. If you want one please place your order quick. I am doing the last modifications tonight and then only again from the 18th onwards.

LOL, sorry about that! Will try to make sure the thread titles are mobi friendly in future... :)

@Morne , I have some Atomics available which fit the smaller Reos or black and SS Stillare's and Magmas for the larger Reos here. If you want one please place your order quick. I am doing the last modifications tonight and then only again from the 18th onwards.

I would leave it just like it is ;)

Today's crop .. slow brewed extra matured. ;)

Top is a Magma, some Plume's in the Centre and some member of the Formicidae family at the bottom..

CAM00133-s.jpg

Today's crop .. slow brewed extra matured. ;)

Top is a Magma, some Plume's in the Centre and some member of the Formicidae family at the bottom..

View attachment 10322

I see they came out well :)

Were you sweating much on the Ant, lol

Back