VapeClub - Heritage Day e-Liquid Special

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Its braai day and every good braai deserves a new vape flavour to enjoy with it, so we are offering R15 discount on all Lekka Vapors and Skyblue liquids today! Get them here

Use discount voucher - BRAAI to claim your discount on checkout!

Note that VapeClub is open today, should you wish to collect, just give us a call!

Fine print: No pre-orders or lay byes. If you are collecting your goodies please bring your own beer!! ;)

Is there a discount voucher for beer?

I might swing by later, to test it out? :D

Its braai day and every good braai deserves a new vape flavour to enjoy with it, so we are offering R15 discount on all Lekka Vapors and Skyblue liquids today! Get them here

Use discount voucher - BRAAI to claim your discount on checkout!

Note that VapeClub is open today, should you wish to collect, just give us a call!

Fine print: No pre-orders or lay byes. If you are collecting your goodies please bring your own beer!! ;)
Nice one @JakesSA

Very cool of you guys to be open today!

Must resist. Lol

Are there any 5ml sample bottles of SkyBlue Melinda's Nilla Custard? Don't see it listed on the site

So I couldn't pop past today... But that didn't stop me from making any purchases :D This is gonna be a good vapin' month!

I just want to say thanks to @JakesSA, who went out of his way to hand deliver some nice RY4 Double from SkyBue to me just now.:rock:

Only a pleasure, a great excuse to get some more of that great coffee of yours too! Sitting still may be problematic for the next hour so ... :D

Back