VapeClub - iStick 20 w by Eleaf - Back in stock

d7c387e240915e81368d34ff8b957fad.jpg
one more pic,better angle and hopefully not on its side again.

Ha Ha. Mine is shipped, but I get home the 9th of November only. Still a long wait

I popped in to see @VapeGrrl earlier, and she was packaging parcels like crazy. You guys are going to like that stick thing, It feels really great in the hand :oops:

Ha Ha. Mine is shipped, but I get home the 9th of November only. Still a long wait
Mine only says invalid shipping number. But I have faith

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Right .. so @VapeGrrl assures me that all delivery parcels are on their way to their respective owners and further assures me that if there are any errors or omissions it shall be entirely my fault :confused: Luckily I have learned not to argue the finer details ..

Many thanks for all who waited patiently with us and to everyone who supported VapeClub with our launch of the iStick.

There are still some blue and ... err.. reddish units left for anyone who is interested.

If, however, you want a black or silver unit the next shipment should be landing at VapeClub by the 20th of November, including some of THE THINGies.

If you would like to reserve your unit please message @VapeGrrl or email info@vapeclub.co.za.
All reservations will be honoured until the JHB vape meet at the end of the month. :)

Just got mine!

I must say thanks to @VapeGrrl for the amazing service.

Check out the packaging, I have never seen a company put so much effort into something we usually take for granted like the packaging of their products.

Here is my new black one next to her blue brother.

image.jpg image.jpg

Just got mine!

Check out the packaging, I have never seen a company put so much effort into something we usually take for granted like the packaging of their products.

View attachment 14263 View attachment 14264
Awesome....you can go a few days without Eskom.

Just got mine!

View attachment 14263 View attachment 14264
Damn, the blue looks great. Should maybe have gone for blue instead of black

3658106389aa33c93516273f1c105494.jpg

Just got mine as well. The packing was brilliant. Service was awesome. Can't wait to try this beast.

Damn, the blue looks great. Should maybe have gone for blue instead of black

I agree and just in case anyone who just got one is worried about the screen looking scratched, they all look like that and there is actually a screen protector on it, it just takes a few days of use before it starts coming off.

You can get it off by scratching at one of the corners below the fire button with a finger nail (please don't use anything sharp)

3658106389aa33c93516273f1c105494.jpg

Just got mine as well. The packing was brilliant. Service was awesome. Can't wait to try this beast.

That silver looks the best for me. Your first step up from twisp if I remember correctly. Enjoy and do tell us about it compared to.

That silver looks the best for me. Your first step up from twisp if I remember correctly. Enjoy and do tell us about it compared to.
yeah first device other than the twisp. i am a bit overwhelmed. Trying plasma juice first. SO what do you experts recommend as the settings (watts or volts) for the 1.8 ohm coil?

yeah first device other than the twisp. i am a bit overwhelmed. Trying plasma juice first. SO what do you experts recommend as the settings (watts or volts) for the 1.8 ohm coil?
Start at the lowest watts and work it up gradually until you feel it just not taste right anymore, then go back to your previous setting, which will be your sweet spot. Forget about the volts, just use the watts.

Back