VapeClub - Now stocking Debbie Does Donuts!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have just added the fabulous Debbie Does Donuts from Hardwicks to our online catalogue.

As per usual we would also like to do a promotion to celebrate the event!

That's the good news, the bad news is that it's that time of the year and I am just too tired to come up with any fancy so we'll keep it simple. The first five orders for Debbie Does Donuts will get another bottle of Debbie's free, yes gratis! :)

You can find Debbie .. here ..

Fine print:
Yes, it's only one extra free bottle per customer, don't order 2 and expect 4! :p
The promotion ends when the first five orders have been placed, we will post here as soon as that happens.

Indeed yes .. 3 more bottles to give away. Be quick, before those early birds in Cape Town wake up .. ;)

@JakesSA , i would order but there is no 18mg ..... and no 12mg even....
And if i get two bottles of 6mg for the price of one bottle, that may be a fantastic deal but two 6mg juices still wont get me a 12mg - lol

I'd also like to add that vapeclub has the first batch of DDD bottles with the new pipettes - the old knobbly dripper is history! :party:

I'd also like to add that vapeclub has the first batch of DDD bottles with the new pipettes - the old knobbly dripper is history! :party:
Why did you have to send Nima a sample??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously go thru 6ml in one day. But weirdly cannot vape it after 6pm.

Why did you have to send Nima a sample??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously go thru 6ml in one day. But weirdly cannot vape it after 6pm.

Apologies - no more samples for you guys! :D

Apologies - no more samples for you guys! :D
Dude it was the weirdest thing, tried it at like 9pm the first time and decided ooh it could be good pity about the chocolate... Then I tried it again in the morning.... Yea no its a different story during the day. . . It reminded me of those freshly made donuts at fruit and veg (sorry cant compare to krispy kreme since I only ordered crullers from them)

Back