VapeClub - Subtank/Toptank Ceramic and Clapton Coils

Has anyone used the Kanger ceramics yet? Been reading up on it and a lot of people complaining about the coils leaking badly and producing a lot of heat. @JakesSA, any info would be appreciated.

I can't rightly say since they only arrived yesterday, I can however say that I've noticed with all ceramic coils is that it is the same thing every time a new coil comes out. A lot folks hate it and a lot of folks love it. This leads me to believe that the problem is more related to the change brought about in using the new coil type than the actual coil itself e.g. change can be painful. That's just my observation though ..

I think the biggest problem (and this goes for vape gear in general), is simply management of expectations.

New technologies, build styles etc. often lead to massive hype and when the new gear finally arrives a new user thereof, having being hyped to the moon and back, is not all that much impressed, naturally leading to a knee jerk negative response. The reality is that these changes are almost always small and incremental and really dependent on the user's own perspective e.g. entirely subjective. There are some exceptions, temperature control for example, to those who understand the technology and take the time to 'dial in' their setup, opened up many more instantly accessible options for vaporising and took mod technology to a new level.

It took me close to a month to fully master the Aspire Cleito coil for example and today I am very glad that I did.

Christos, I should have some of the Kanger Ceramics tomorrow. Will give you whatever feedback I can.

Been playing with the Kangertech ceramic coils for a week or so now and they are pretty good... they are a bit better than the Atom gCeramics but not as good as the cCell coils. But for the Subtank boys and girls it's a winner!

Back