VapeClub - SX Mini M Class Pre-Order- Completed!

As you can see @JakesSA we have forum members in distress needing to be fanned down, so please be considerate of the community (specially the old and decrepit) and get these wonderful boxes to us this week :D :rolleyes:
im sure its all down to customs playing their part now..... @JakesSA did well getting it onto our shores already.

Not much new to report, still waiting for customs clearance. I can confirm that there is no special requirement from them thus far so they should clear very soon. Thank you all for your patience will keep you posted...

Not much new to report, still waiting for customs clearance. I can confirm that there is no special requirement from them thus far so they should clear very soon. Thank you all for your patience will keep you posted...
Thanks for letting us know @JakesSA :D

I got my tracking number 5mins ago. Maybe mine was a special release. :rolleyes:

lol! @Jakey messages me this morning, telling me his has arrived. He also sent me a picture of some white dudes hand holding the silver/black, trying to convince me it's his :hit:

lol! @Jakey messages me this morning, telling me his has arrived. He also sent me a picture of some white dudes hand holding the silver/black, trying to convince me it's his :hit:

Does this mean you donating the shark to me. you cant have both that is just greedy. Sorry for the thread jack

Sorry guys, still with customs, the story is that customs are having trouble reconciling payments.
We do have another shipment that arrived at the same time and this one finally cleared late this afternoon so hopefully the SX Minis will follow soon.

And it looks like it's through, unless there's an ad-hoc examination but that's unlikely.

Now I need to get the paperwork lined up .. should be easy, as I recall everyone wanted rose/silver?

And it looks like it's through, unless there's an ad-hoc examination but that's unlikely.

Now I need to get the paperwork lined up .. should be easy, as I recall everyone wanted rose/silver?
I wanted silver and luxury sir, same day shipping to everyone gogogogo:party:

So im guessing because friday is a holiday it will get to uss on monday? Still excited though. :)

@Yiannaki has informed me that he is no longer interested, he gave me dibs. :oops:

Back