VapeClub - Temperature Control Mod Kits!!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
VapeClub is offering a limited amount of Temperature Control Mod Kits consisting of a Black or Silver Ehpro A5 50W + Kanger Subtank Mini + An OCC Nickel Coil + A Samsung 25 R battery for only R1060! Find it here ( last two items on the drop down selection..)

Temperature control is here to stay and from what I can see happening in the orient at the moment all the large atomiser brands are releasing nickel and even titanium coils as we speak, at practically the same price as Kanthal. I'll bet good money that temperature control will be the de facto standard on all variable wattage mods before the year is out!

So .. future proof yourself and enjoy the benefits of TC! You won't be disappointed .. :)

What is life without choices? ;)

Just to add, that little Ehpro is a great mod, an ultra light and slim aluminium body with large format display and with 50W available for either Kanthal or Nickel (although getting 50W on Nickel takes some doing) it delivers the goods when you want it! Even if I do say so myself ..

No more wasting of coils by being too adventurous on the power or dry hits from neglecting to fill the tank on time! Temperature Control is vaping as it's supposed to be. Fire and forget! :rock:

Sheesh there went the resale value on my Ehpro, awesome deal. nice one V.C

Back