VapeClub - TFV Clapton Beasts Kit, Cuboids, Toptanks and more just in ..

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our latest shipment has just been checked into stock and this includes a restock on Cuboids (in all colours), TopTank Mini Kits, TopTank Atomisers, Cubis 1.5 Clapton coils, White Crius and lots more of those awesome VTC minis..

Also new on this shipment is the Beasts Kit from Smok for the TFV4 atomiser. This is the latest addition to this versatile tank which includes a triple coil rebuildable deck as well as a premade quad clapton coil. The TFV4 is now well known as the cloud machine of choice and these new accessories should take that to whole new level again!

Find them here .. :)

Great pricing there! The beast kit is calling my name! Is the R3 head compatible with the Mini as well? Also, any pricing and eta on the TF-T4 coil on its own ?

Great pricing there! The beast kit is calling my name! Is the R3 head compatible with the Mini as well? Also, any pricing and eta on the TF-T4 coil on its own ?

Will fit in both the mini as well as standard TFV4.

Just costed out getting the tfv4 and all the rebuild-able heads 1100+
Someday :(

Just costed out getting the tfv4 and all the rebuild-able heads 1100+
Someday :(
Check the classifieds, saw a couple of TFV4's in there.

Don't buy all the heads in one go. I wasn't too impressed with the dual clapton standard coil compared to the Crown standard SS coil. But the single clapton RBA on the other hand. THAT is a winner. Can't wait to try the Beast Kit and compare (after robbing the bank) :D

Check the classifieds, saw a couple of TFV4's in there.

Don't buy all the heads in one go. I wasn't too impressed with the dual clapton standard coil compared to the Crown standard SS coil. But the single clapton RBA on the other hand. THAT is a winner. Can't wait to try the Beast Kit and compare (after robbing the bank) :D

Keep us updated

Sorry, don't want to start a new thread.

I was there on Friday (think it was), and must say the Vape pub looks awesome.

Tell me, when are the beer taps getting installed?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Man oh man oh man. Just when u think your TFV4 couldn't possibly use more juice, they go and make a Triple RBA :'(

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yo @JakesSA, I'm trying to add two beasts kits to my cart. Only allowing me to add one. Is this the last in stock?

Hi if anyone can help me. Bought stuff from cape vape on vryday am I supposed to get a confirmation email or something and I used the order number as thair reference is this correct Thanks

Back