VapeCon 2015 Brought To You By ECIGSSA! 30th May 2015!

Absolutely Freegen Fantastic!

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

I subscribed to the mailing list on the site and got some arbitrary mail via mailchimp from Lumberjacks?!

I subscribed to the mailing list on the site and got some arbitrary mail via mailchimp from Lumberjacks?!

Site is still being completed :) There are a few glitches still - official site should be up and running by tomorrow afternoon

Who would manage the beer garden side of it? Maybe some craft brewing companies would be interested, or some craft brewer org.

Great job:rock: absolutely amazing guys :clap:. This should definitely bring a better outlook on vaping and educate more people around:dance::dance:

Is this date set in stone? I want to book plane tickets end of the month and just want to make sure before hand

Is this date set in stone? I want to book plane tickets end of the month and just want to make sure before hand

We have the date booked with the venue for the 27thof June, however that being said I have gotten PM's from a few of our members informing me that it will be 10 days into Ramadhaan, which means alot of our members would not be able to attend, we are looking at the options available and will confirm the date by the end of this month the latest

:dance::party::dance::party::dance::party::dance:JJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :dance::party::dance::party::dance::party::dance: :rock::-D

logo-1x.png
ECIGSSA is proud to announce the first ever electronic cigarette convention in South Africa! All your donations and support from vendors has not gone waste in fact, the surplus has been set aside for this event. This has been in planning for sometime and all the details have been tied up and I am pleased to announce it now!

The entire point of the VapeCon 2015 is to bring in new Vapers to the scene. A massive majority of the funding is going towards tree pole advertising on all main roads in JHB and possibly a radio advert. We expecting numbers between 1000 - 1500 for the day.

The core organizer that helped arrange this is, is the same person who is behind Rocking 4 Rhino's and is an event veteran (@Northcliff Vape King)

We can expect to witness the true world of "vaping" with many awesome vendors displaying their amazing products as well competitions, workshops, chill out zones, cloud chasing, beer garden, The coffee stop, restaurant, DJ's and of course the VapeCon 2015 lucky draw of which all proceeds go to the Rocking For Rhinos organisation!

We could always use more funding if you want to be involved please be sure to PM or email info@vapecon.co.za me so we can make this annually massive event.

More details will be announced as the date draws closer. The official website with more info will also be launched shortly.

So the news is out! See you all at VapeCon 2015

Vapecon falls in the fasting period for me…

Would be appreciated if the date could be moved to either before or after. I was reminded last night it falls in ramadan. And we wouldn't wanna miss the vapecon

We are going to be changing the date to May as we want to cater for all vapers and that includes our muslim vapers.

Thanks guys. I would love to make the first ever South African Vapecon, and May is perfect. June July I am going to Cape Town with the Mrs.

Highly Appreciated! Thank you Thank you thank You're far too kind!

Sent via a Dual-Coil Sub Ohm Cloud Bomb Thing

We are happy to announce that we have been able to move the event to the 30th of May 2015 so as to cater for our Muslim vapers. We look forward to welcoming you all to VapeCon

Last edited:
Excellent :)

I have been watching, waiting and wondering when this would come around :D
I really am looking forward to this event. I am so into vaping now, it has become a part of me and my crutch in all my daily activities at work and at home.

Looking forward to meeting all the good people again. I guess it's time to start putting more cash aside. One can never have enough mods or atomisers, no matter what tastes you have.

Keep on Vapin' !!

o7

Back