VapeCon is here!!!!! E-Cig Inn open 27 Aug

Mari

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello Vape Family... E-Cig Inn will be open tomorrow from 08:00 - 14:00 please note that it will be a all cash only day as Brian will be taking the card machine to VapeCon....

Who all will be joining us at VapeCon in Pretoria for our new Juice range?

Super excited to meet everyone!!!

Hello Vape Family... E-Cig Inn will be open tomorrow from 08:00 - 14:00 please note that it will be a all cash only day as Brian will be taking the card machine to VapeCon....

Who all will be joining us at VapeCon in Pretoria for our new Juice range?

Super excited to meet everyone!!!

Will be there...hope I make it to your stall in time...

So we went to VapeCon and OMW what an amazing experience... a Shame we weren't on the Video though but still one of the best I have seen...
Here are some pictures from VapeCon... We had some amazing people support us and had the privilege to meet some of the nicest Vendors...

IMG_2008.JPGIMG_2009.JPG
Def seeing you all next year!!!!!!

Just want to thank @BigB for taking me with you and for @Silver for coming to the stall to greet me you are a super star!!!!

Was right next to Mr. Hardwicks he was even a sport and stood for a picture... I was a bit of a trigger happy Vaper on saturday...

IMG_2021.JPG

Some selfies with other vapers and a tit for tat with the photographer lol.... they all where great sports on this amazing day.

IMG_2028.JPG IMG_2108.JPG IMG_2033.JPG

Next year will be epic...

We have decided that for all the vapers that could not make it we will be holding a Post VapeCon special where you will be able to purchase some of the items we had there for the same prices...

Keep you eyes open tomorrow for all the items....

IMG_2016.JPG IMG_2018.JPG IMG_2020.JPG IMG_2022.JPG IMG_2026.JPG IMG_2027.JPG IMG_2029.JPG IMG_2030.JPG

That was a marvellous post @Mari
I love it when photos are annotated with the backstories behind them

Was great to finally meet you and @BigB - thanks for the support and making the trip up from KZN. Just highlighting how much effort the out of town vendors went to - to be there on the day.

Back