VAPERITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Vaperite South Africa

Because Quality is Everything
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
So we are growing again. Three new shops on the way and one shop relocation (Bedford Village) to the gym premises next door to our current shop.

The new Bedford Village shop is over 150 square metres with our own bathrooms and even a shower!! It will include a full lounge and cloud-o-meter as well as our Octopods for juice testing.

We will be launching a competition on this thread to guess where our three new shops are opening.

Prizes will be announced shortly and hints will be posted in due course.

Just come open one in Cape Town please.. Preferably in the parow area

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

In my opinion.

Nelspruit/mbombela
A lot of guys are ordering from there from myself and a few vendors as the dont have anything there.
Also the Guys in Pretoria North i know from another social media discussion forum are crying.

As for the new shop location...if greenstone is close. Then i would guess Stoneridge.

Out of the responses, two areas have been mentioned and one response mentioned the actual shopping center in the one area.

We have ten shops pre-built so we are listening to all your requests as we are actively searching for new locations.

Here's a shop at our shop fitter waiting to go and 9 more in storage:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
I could also live with Cresta or in the Randburg area, nice and close to work cause I very seldom see myself in the east rand.

I could really use one in the Mall @ Reds in Centurion. Centurion is covered by a lot of other vendors, but i do find myself driving all the way to Parkview for gear every month, only 85km there and back from my house....

Back