Vaper's Corner - Unboxing Videos

Vapers Corner

www.vaperscorner.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Last edited:
Very good idea. Could i perhaps suggest when unboxing mods to just do a little size comparison against another mod that everyone may know. I feel that one thing you cant tell from online orders is just how big a device is.

Very good idea. Could i perhaps suggest when unboxing mods to just do a little size comparison against another mod that everyone may know. I feel that one thing you cant tell from online orders is just how big a device is.

Thanks for the idea! Will include a size comparison in vids we have not shot yet.

This is great @Vapers Corner !
So nice to see you on the video @Craig0 !

Just a couple of comments
  • I think you need better light on the product itself (was a bit dark in the first vid when focused on the product)
  • please can you post new videos here on this thread. Its great to know when new ones are up, for those not following on Youtube

Last edited:
PS - l agree with @Kalashnikov above
Maybe just have a few well known devices on the table to do a quick size comparison

PPS - loved the little additions of the ohms and resistance specs added to the device in the 2nd video

Oh, one last thing, @Craig0 , maybe speak a bit louder. Its a bit soft and sometimes not easy to make out exactly what you saying. Not a biggie but just a minor point

Back