Vapes.co.za Is A Chancer,beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vapes as he never received the products in the promised timeframe or to his door as was probably invoiced, he would be entitled to a refund. It would then be your responsibility to recover these products from customs which would put the hassle he is currently going through on you as it should have been in the beginning.

Yes there is a money back guarantee, you can return the products to me for a refund as per our return policy.
sounds to me like you are all to happy just sitting back and letting everyone do the work for you, If I were you I would have been at the customs office already sorting this out. This comment makes be believe that you are going to let your customer go through all this inconvenience and cost to sort out customs, collect his order and still get it sent back to you in the hope that he may recover some of his money?

There will be no restocking fee.

@BumbleBee

Unfortunately I wasn't made aware of this issue until th is morning. Bjorn has been in contact with me now and thanks to @Silver for making me aware of the issues in this thread

Wasn't made aware of the issue?? There has been issues since the beginning. What, You thought they would magically disappear if you ignored the client's request for help? Kind of a "time heals all wounds solution"? o_O

@bjorn This was the last I heard of the issue and assumed it was resolved,

Why could you not pick up your phone and follow up with the client to see if everything was sorted out?
Tiny bit of advice... Assumption is the mother of all F-Ups.

Dude, no ways am I ever buying ANYTHING from you... Pathetic...

Last edited:
@Vapes as he never received the products in the promised timeframe or to his door as was probably invoiced, he would be entitled to a refund. It would then be your responsibility to recover these products from customs . I think to say you will refund it once returned is like saying he can pay once it is delivered... He is going to have to wait for customs to clear it and then ship it back to you and then wait to be paid and then only be able to buy what he was wanting.

@bjorn you father contacted me and I gave him the importers code and ID number, this was at 09:40 in the morning, there was a form that needed to be filled in and returnede to TNT, he wanted to get this done before 10am and I wasn't in the office at that exact time to do it, otherwise I would have done it for you as per your request. This was the last I heard of the issue and assumed it was resolved, as per our Whatsapp conversation I will pay the customs invoice as soon as it's sent to you, the parcel will then be released from customs and you can expect delivery.
@bjorn you father contacted me and I gave him the importers code and ID number, this was at 09:40 in the morning, there was a form that needed to be filled in and returnede to TNT, he wanted to get this done before 10am and I wasn't in the office at that exact time to do it, otherwise I would have done it for you as per your request. This was the last I heard of the issue and assumed it was resolved, as per our Whatsapp conversation I will pay the customs invoice as soon as it's sent to you, the parcel will then be released from customs and you can expect delivery.
Exactly, we had to try and get hold of customs to find out whats the hold up, I dont think im suppose to deal with the importers code etc. I expected to pay u and my package will arrive at my door within 3-5 business days as u said when i paid u on the 4th of july. And i dont even want to know how long u going to take to pay the customs fees to get it released. Im giving you the last chance to sort this out, If any of the products is not as advertised or wrong items,i expect a refund or I WILL Take this matter further.

@VapeTownZA I have no issue with providing a refund as soon as the products are returned to us.
Unless i'm confused or missed some shit in this thread, he does not have the products. So must he now get them cleared from customs and then return them to you for a refund?

Found on the Vapes.co.za Facebook page. Looking past the fact that this is humouring the sad fact at how many cyclists and pedestrians are killed on South African roads every year, The irony in this is too much.

Attachments

• 1972319_523696364416199_441039468_n.jpg
    1972319_523696364416199_441039468_n.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 36
@bones yes that is correct, otherwise what will happen is we will provide a refund AND he will still get the products. The products are in the hands of the courier company who are going to deliver them to Bjorn

Unless i'm confused or missed some shit in this thread, he does not have the products. So must he now get them cleared from customs and then return them to you for a refund?
and hope that the refunding goes just as smooth as all before? Nope, @Vapes you should refund him immediately imho

I wonder how many others have gone through this with this "vendor"

@bones yes that is correct, otherwise what will happen is we will provide a refund AND he will still get the products. The products are in the hands of the courier company who are going to deliver them to Bjorn
you think that you cannot trust this customer, that he will keep the refund and goods? come on... a con artist is not going public or looks for help from his father. you gotta show that you can be trusted, not the other way around.

@Bjorncoetzee, I have been in touch with the agent at TNT who is dealing with this delivery and all is in order, as soon as I get that customs invoice, payment will be made. If TNT get in touch with you, they have your contact details afterall and require anything, contact me via email shane@vapes.co.za or call on my cell and I will sort it out at the soonest available time.

We joined the ECF forum way back when and one of their terms and conditions was that they do not accept and drop shippers - precisely because things like this happen.

So I think the same rule should apply to ecigssa

This is a joke, @Vapes is not taking this mater serious at all. There are other complaints about their service on the internet. It's shocking how he is handling it and me and I think most people on this forum will never support him again. I for one wanted to order from him a while back and thank heavens I did not.

We joined the ECF forum way back when and one of their terms and conditions was that they do not accept and drop shippers - precisely because things like this happen.

So I think the same rule should apply to ecigssa

I second that rule!

@bjorncoetsee What exactly did you order by the way if you don;t mind me asking? I'm not sure if it's in this thread but looking for it now would be tedious.

@Vapes

In this situation what has happened is the very definition of drop shipping.

I agree... I used to run a dropshipping company and this is exactly what this is... No other way would a parcel come from china with a customers name on unless the customer ordered it directly from there themselves. I learnt the hard way that running a business this way is a waste of time for both the business owner and the customer - no one wins in the end

@VapeTownZA we carry stock for all our products, Bjorn did not place an order via the website, we came to our own agreement and our own price for this bulk order, and this is a specific scenario, in this particular case the only way we could get te products to him fast was to dropship them, and yes they were initially sent with DHL returned to the warehouse, then shipped with TNT and returned due to a mistake with the address on our part, this caused a delay, I apologize for that, and I understand Bjorns frustration, and the frustrations of this community, but I am no longer going to entertain this stone throwing, if Bjorn needs to contact me he knows how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back