Vaping and fitness

Haha not when you already deciding what to drop for this months purchase because you are over budget
I hear you man. Was just teasing. Add it to the list and figure out when it fits in to the budget next :)

I wish I could thank someone. After quiting the cancer sticks and vaping since October, I am super fit again, cardio is at its best levels in a long time.

I may even grapple again.

Is it worth me getting the 3 flavours I need for this? I’m quite a fan of desserts and bakeries, about to place an order and from my list I just need to add 3

Is it worth me getting the 3 flavours I need for this? I’m quite a fan of desserts and bakeries, about to place an order and from my list I just need to add 3
Well... I took a sneak taste of it right after I made it and I got really excited... it was already very good... I'm sure it will be amazing after a month of steeping...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nonna's Cake and Joy aren't staples for DIY so it can wait a bit. Rather get flavours that are used more widely first.

Nonna's Cake and Joy aren't staples for DIY so it can wait a bit. Rather get flavours that are used more widely first.
The voice of reason...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah those are the only two I actually need...I have everything I need for some of your simple recipes besides the flv honey&milk. Just wanna ask, is cap super sweet necessary if I a have sweetener by tfa? hahaha this fitness thread has turned into a diy thread again!

Why is there so much variety!!! I caaaant man

You don't need Cap SS if you have TFA Sweetener. Just remember that TFA is quite a bit weaker. So if a recipe calls for 0.5% Cap, use 1% TFA.

You don't need Cap SS if you have TFA Sweetener. Just remember that TFA is quite a bit weaker. So if a recipe calls for 0.5% Cap, use 1% TFA.
Legend! Thanks again!

Just an update, 1.5 months since I started training and eating healthy and 3.5 months off the stinkies and I’m almost 16kgs down with the two oceans half marathon in sight!

Vaping has really allowed me to get back into shape and afford me the opportunity to enjoy training again, no tough coughs to deal with or feeling ‘lam’ anymore!

Keep on vaping on!

Just an update, 1.5 months since I started training and eating healthy and 3.5 months off the stinkies and I’m almost 16kgs down with the two oceans half marathon in sight!

Vaping has really allowed me to get back into shape and afford me the opportunity to enjoy training again, no tough coughs to deal with or feeling ‘lam’ anymore!

Keep on vaping on!

That is amazing @Jengz !
Congrats!

Keep on vaping on!

@Jengz Wow! That's impressive!!

....maybe i am missing something... but 3 years and seven months later i am still as rotund as i was when i started vaping....
funny-animation-4.gif

Another update on my journey. Had an epic outdoors holiday in the cape doing a lot of hikes and surfing. Felt a huge difference as this was my first real holiday since I’ve been off the stinkies!

Hikes were done with a lot more ease, breathing was an absolute breeze, I could be on the water surfing for much longer periods of time, until I needed nicotine of course. Overall I am so pleased with how my fitness and health have improved since I started vaping.

A small pic of before and after, I still have a good 12 Kgs to lose before I am at my goal but 22kgs down and loving life! Looking forward to getting some goodies from @Bumblebabe soon!

FB3D5900-2F95-451D-940C-667C2CF44A28.jpeg
Happy vaping!

Another update on my journey. Had an epic outdoors holiday in the cape doing a lot of hikes and surfing. Felt a huge difference as this was my first real holiday since I’ve been off the stinkies!

Hikes were done with a lot more ease, breathing was an absolute breeze, I could be on the water surfing for much longer periods of time, until I needed nicotine of course. Overall I am so pleased with how my fitness and health have improved since I started vaping.

A small pic of before and after, I still have a good 12 Kgs to lose before I am at my goal but 22kgs down and loving life! Looking forward to getting some goodies from @Bumblebabe soon!

View attachment 119367
Happy vaping!

@Jengz That's a tremendous achievement! I take my vape off to you! :band:

Back