Vaping Gamers

He is talking about league of legends. Nah I don't bud. Played hon awhile back but not anymore

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He is talking about league of legends. Nah I don't bud. Played hon awhile back but not anymore

That's sad man, the season has started..

I'm a fps kind of guy hey.

FPS is freaking awesome with a k/m but sucks with controller. Unfortunately my PC needs a serious upgrade to run Ghost or BF4, hell even BF3 wont run on my current spec.. Hmm vape gear or PC, vape gear I choose you (BhavZ launches his pokemon ball)

You quickly get used to it on a controller I converted to console fps with cod mw3

Sent via harnessing the power of the moon's gravitational pull

Csgo will run BhavZ. Doesn't take much resources

Roughly what's the cost to get it on steam for pc?

Sent via harnessing the power of the moon's gravitational pull

Played MW2 on controller but the k/m just feels so right, and the aim assisst is not for me but does help a great deal since with the analogue stick (not the stinkies) is more of a scroll rather than point and shoot.

But love the games none the less.. Do love the commander feature in BF4, adds a new dynamic to the game which is brilliant, now if they could only fix the bugs..

Ok gonna look into it and see if I can get my hands on it.. Now to find my steam account details.

I am a gamer, but I've never really been into FPS games. My current addictions are Dominions 4 multiplayer and Dwarf Fortress, some Distant Worlds when I'm taking a break from those two.

My PC is so out of date, only use it for music, movies, series and ecigssa! dont even facebook anymore since I'm on here! When I do play games its on the PS3.

Who wants to play Madden online??? HAHAHAHA

Would be really cool if for consoles FPS was cross platform so that XBox and PS could play against/with each other. Neither would have an unfair advantage as they are both controller based and when it comes down to the game its all about where you like the left analogue stick positioned.

Haha good to see some vaping gamers. I play alot of games as well. CoD being the top of my list, Havent tried CS GO but I used to play CS CZ a long time ago

I've been a gamer since around '98 when a mate introduced me to Quake - up 'till then I thought of pc's as being only useful for work. I'm into FPS and simulators (racing and flight), and have played every FPS since (still haven't finished the latest CoD due to lack of time).

I spent a fair bit of time racing on-line a couple of years ago, but found the time required to be competitive too demanding. These days when I get the chance I'm usually in my race car, or a WW1 or WW2 aircraft trying to stay alive.

I seriously hope that vaping doesn't end up costing me anywhere near what my pc has!

I've been gaming for the past 25 odd years, currently I'm playing mostly bf4 on pc with some xbox 360 on the side.

If you haven't already, check out South Park Stick of Truth, it's AWESOME!!!

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Here we go guys !!! :D
9esysydy.jpg

Just playing bf4 when I get a gap.

Yes bro, theres always a descent audience in Dust 2, unless you're referring to the original dust ?

Cool, time for me to reinstall source then.

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Hearthstone and Assassin's Creed (SP only at the moment) gamer here. Not a fan of FPS

Back